Project Decorum - Crowdsale (Ended)

I participated in crowdsale in April, but have not heard any further progress.
Is the project ongoing or abandon?

1 Like

Only three days ago @polpolrene gave an update with a quote of @Seneca that explains a lot, if not all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be honest it would be re-assuring to have @Seneca answer from time to time here

5 Likes

Ongoing, definitely, but not at full steam yet, see my previous post.

I just returned from a short vacation (visited my family for 8 days who were camping in Italy), hence the late reply.

I will start a blog this month, with an initial focus on some of the most experimental features, including a sneak peak on how privacy-friendly personalized search levering the envisioned web of trust can work. It’ll probably make you appreciate the necessity of live experimentation, since the efficiency and speed of the SAFE Network will determine which of several possible designs will provide the optimal user experience.

25 Likes

Interessssting. I was playing around with some of this (maintaining and index, and the possibility of sharing),but yeh. My main conclusion was any effective solution would need to be overlaid on something decorum-y.

I’m excited to see what you’ve got going on!

4 Likes

hi. How do I get my decorum tokens please? Obviously I entered the crwdsale and I have the private key thanks :slight_smile:

They were send out already a while ago (halfway May, and PDC was listed on Bittrex in the first week of June), so you should have them already? Was your send address + number of PDC to receive confirmed in the documents that @Seneca posted on May 12th?

I think you can still find them here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5Tukvqod4sa0pGcnRXME5OV2c/view

yes mine is here

looks like the 0.5 BTC is now worth 0.09 BTC. DAYMN. Thats the risk with crowdsales I guess

With omniwallet (omniwallet.org) you should be able to check if the PDC has arrived. Can you check that? Then Bittrex is currently listing them for 0.00001929 XBT each so you should be able to calculate what they are worth. I find it hard to believe your contribution dropped that much… Instead, it should be worth a little more.

It’s about a cent at the moment per PDC. I think that isn’t far off from the crowdfundprice, depending on the time you got the coins.

2 Likes

Are you sure that’s you? 0.5btc should have got you more like 40k…depending when you bought in. Worth about 0.75btc now. Sounds like something isn’t right?!

I put 0.5BTC in. But it works out today at 0.44BTC!

Does depend when you bought in and what you bought in with, the price of maid changed a lot in that month, btc rocketed. People who bought late with btc got much more than the 15% early birds got… more like 30%+.

seriously I put in 0.5 and got 4190 Coins. I think I did it at the end. Anyway I divided my bitcoin by more than 5 lol. I am glad I didnt put in more! For that I am grateful as I sometimes go a bit over the top with ICO’s. Im not a kid and I know the risks so please dont pitty me.

1 Like

That’s a shame. But I suppose that is the risk when investing in anything crypto. :-/

+1 :slight_smile: I have lost and gained with ICO’s they are hard to judge really. Lisk I put 20 Bitcoin in and did alright. So it aint the end of the world

Ouch… In the 15% bonus period I got 23,400 something per half a bitcoin. I remember posting a calculation in this topic of 0.0096 per PDC what they cost in , and several other members here were around that number too. So when it is now floating around $0.011 on Bittrex, there’s nothing to complain I guess… :slight_smile:

If you have private key for 1JbMcPg6mD9ZgRpuHaqvpyQXEDwDjSRJfh then you’re in control of 30837 PDC worth about $290. Please enjoy and stop whinging about your loss.

1 Like

You can check that here:

http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1JbMcPg6mD9ZgRpuHaqvpyQXEDwDjSRJfh

As @MakkaPakka said, enjoy! :slight_smile: