Project Decorum - Crowdsale (Ended)

Agreed but ‘built for/on safenet’ instead of Maidsafe Co.

perfect! Its a whole other branding process, and equally important.

1 Like

A note from someone who sticked around for quite a while on this board: it´s not “safenet/SAFEnet” for legal reasons:

Well I had actually just corrected it to say SAFE network but as I did BIGbtc qouted in reply so I changed it back again not wanting to edit something that has been qouted. But a valid point and yes built for SAFE network is what I meant, or something along those lines.

2 Likes

Alright, just to prevent misconceptions. There is no coherent use and sometimes people use SAFEnet, which is actually catchier imho.

1 Like

I sent 1 BTC to try and chip into your crowdsale you had awhile ago and it did not make the last block, however you never gave me the BTC back like promised. Please let me know when you will return my bitcoin?

I checked out their site and there’s not trademark notices, etc. Also they’ve changed their company name from SafeNet to Gemalto.

Don’t think there’s a legal reason to not use SAFEnet or SafeNet, but it’s worth it to just go ahead and say SAFE Network all the same.

3 Likes

I didn´t doublecheck that, but I´d be really surprised if there were any trademark reservations, given that SafeNet was a huge enterprise and Gemalto still uses the brand to market it´s products. Very unlikely that using the term wouldn´t bring lawyers to the scene.

1 Like

You can count on the legal vultures circling after Maidsafe has taken the world by storm and safecoin is 3 bucks. Its what they do and all part of the game. Money has an odor that only litigation attorneys can sense. They are better than bloodhounds. But guess what, it will be a long and protracted battle that will bring tremendous publicity to the product and boyz from Troon.

2 Likes

I just looked at the blockchain and you might want to see if you may already have received it back… There were 2 transactions of 1BTC and nearly 1BTC

And if you examine each address we can see the transaction there too

Oh darn, the “coin” is about where it was at the crowdsale after a week of being on an exchange, whatever shall I do. Do people even consider that they’re really desperate for no reason? Greed is NOT good. You might think it is, but once you learn, you will be so far removed from it. Also, what do you expect when it raised half a million? Anyway, it’ll be back above it once people find the floor and buy. At least, personally I think overall every person would feel good if it remained stable around the IPO. But if not, no big deal. Just wait. Any news is great news, just glad to see one thing happen at a time.

well, developer need to be more active and update on his work, that will help the price. also on his contact to polo

Those who invested in the project rather want to see @Seneca having the chance to focus on Decorum instead of wasting time to allow people making profit for selling out. I suggest you sell your coins and leave this platform.

4 Likes

dont be silly, the success of the project should impact the price too. if the project succeed and your investment loses then you did nothing.

Alright, then let´s talk about what is silly: to come whining to this forum about a failing project that has not even reached launch phase.

What you are looking for is a pump, not succession in the project. The success of Decorum will impact the price, but to be successful and not just the next P&D scheme the project needs time to deliver. If you seriously thought the project could deliver before it was even launched properly, you shouldn´t have bought the shares in the first place. So again, sell your shares and invest in one out of thousand P&D coins, this is apparently not the right place for you.

2 Likes

any news? 1111111111111

I think the last word was he is getting his new life together to dedicate more time to PD

Furthermore, I think @Seneca can only start really moving forward when Safe Network is live. His product is meant for Safe Network and Safe Network only. Right, @Seneca ?

1 Like

seems like he has troubles or some duties for the end of June . we will see in July what will be

It seems that this project was always predicated on the launch of the Safe Network.

You can’t have a social media site on a platform that isn’t complete yet. Patience for this one should be the order of the day. I read your Tweets and know that you are all over the place. File this one away for later. It’s simple.

This isn’t being developed by slock.it, it takes time.

4 Likes