Open file btc_tra…
Take 62 line
Send 2 btc
1BNNgPnhSGoKB6LEfPcCeTXPfZr9nKhGky,2.0,0.00016393,5,12810.345879338744
price ,0.00016393
open file pdc_add
12810.345879338744 PDC
WHY?

You you can not calculate the average price PDC for multiplied 50 000 000 PDC? It’s almost 4 million USD !!! WHERE?

Because

• everyone had their equivalent MAID worked out
  • Then Bonus added
  • Then everyone’s equiv MAID after bonuses was added together
  • Then that total was used to determine the number of PDC per “equiv MAID after bonuses added”
  • Then your “score” (equiv MAID after bonuses added) was multiplied by the figure from the previous line to give the number of PDC you are to receive

NOTE: the 0.00016393 was the BTC/MAID price at the time of your transaction. It was NOT the price of PDC

So for you

2BTC @ 0.00016393 BTC/MAID With 5% bonus gives and equiv MAID with bonuses added of 12810.34588 score

Then when multiplied by the PDC per “equiv MAID with bonuses added” gives you 94263 PDC

EDIT: PDC per score (equiv MAID with bonuses added) is 7.35831536

So for you score = 12810.34588000
PDC per score          7.35831536 x
                       -----------

which rounds to 94,263 PDC

2 Likes

EXCELLENT. It has become easier. You need to look at the most recent numbers in the file pdc_addresses(,XXXX) Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m happy with the number of PDC to receive. I expected slightly less PDC because after I donated, the MaidSafeCoin price crashed hard. So I expected that the XBT contributors would have a lot of advantage (relative more Maid in the final calculation).

4 Likes

There are 50,000,000 total?

2 Likes

hello. i participated in the Project Decorum Crowdsale and sent my bitcoin via my coinbase online wallet on april 22nd. i have not heard anything back from Project decorum, not even a confirmation or reply that you received my bitcoin. Please advise. thanks.
sam

You literally scrolled past all the recent news regarding project decorum to ask your question.

What were you expecting? no one gave an email address , there was no option to give an email address when paying into the IPO , did you expect the dev’s to guess everyone’s email address?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if sending from Coinbase was the best idea, since the crowdsale page explicitly stated in big letters above the funding addresses, that you must have access to/possession of the private key of your sending address, and it was explicitly adviced to NOT send from exchanges. That said, there are two ways to check the arrival of your contribution.

1. Check the transaction history of the arrival addresses.
  2. Check if your sending address is mentioned in the ZIP file that was posted here yesterday in reply 396. For your convenience, here is a repost of the ZIP file:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5Tukvqod4sa0pGcnRXME5OV2c/view
2 Likes

hi dev.How soon will be distribution? 24 hour or 48?

much thanks,@neo

I need post more than 20 charactors.:innocent:

N1 Neo and Seneca. Mine is all correct on there.

Good job.

Can’t wait to hear the updates and find out exactly what is going on, where and how it will all work and look when it’s done.

I’ll just repost link to this one because I enjoyed it so much and said I’d keep trying to draw people back to it when a project starts. :grin:

1 Like

Hi, i need the BTC address of the crowdsale to search the transaction
Thanks

1FBiEbdAtY7JCWNcPDyWVRJdeeQarTZDDn

Thanks MyLegacyKit,
i Was thinking i had send 1 BTC but I only send 0.001558 BTC, 10 PDC :cry:
best wishes for the project

i understand and i missed that message. coinbase has two sites: one for storing/buying/selling/receiving/sending bitcoins and the other for trading.
i sent mine from the non-trading site.
i havent checked the ZIP file yet but even if my sent address is there, what do i do now. and if i cant find it there, what do you suggest.
thanks.
sam

you havent said anything i didnt know. unless you have something helpful to say,please dont waste my time.
on a positive note, i think Proj.Dec will find a way to solve this.
be nice.
good day.

So you knew that the developers had no way of knowing your email address , but still expected an email from them somehow?

perhaps to save your “wasted” time then don’t reply

may i also suggest not wasting developers time by asking for the impossible when you suggest you already know the answer

Well, key is: Do you have the private key of your Coinbase wallet address? If not, will Coinbase give it to you? And furthermore, is Coinbase able in their User Interface to show you how many PDC you have (after they have been send, which didn’t happen yet)?

This, you have to find out with Coinbase, I’m sorry I cannot be very helpful there since I don’t know Coinbase as a user.

If all questions above are a NO then I fear for the recovery, let alone your control of your PDC. One of my best friends send his XBT from Bitstamp and after several e-mails back and forth with them, they told him: We can and will not cooperate with you to recover your PDC.

If you could get the private key of your Coinbase wallet address, then you’re safe, even if Coinbase wouldn’t show you the amount of PDC. Because now you can open an Omni wallet account and use the private key to add the Coinbase wallet address to the Omni wallet. Now you will be able to see the PDC and have full control over them, and over other crypto on that address.

Your Coinbase send address is hopefully twice in the zip file. One time in the Bitcoin sheet, and one time in the PDC sheet. If you really have used the Coinbase wallet, and not the Coinbase exchange, to send your donation, it should be there. If it’s not there, you most probably used the exchange anyway to send the donation. In that case, you most likely will end up in the same awkward situation as my friend who send XBT from Bitstamp. Somewhere in this thread it is explained several times what technical and functional barriers exchanges have in recovering ‘foreign’ coins, and what legal, functional and technical barriers @Seneca has to help you out in this situation. But never hesitate to ask Coinbase for help!

Hope this helps, if not please ask, and I’ll try to help you again. Good luck!