Project Decorum - Crowdsale (Ended)

Myself and my business partner. We have been promoting cryptocurrency projects and services since Jan of 2014.

2 Likes

10% bonus for the next 322 blocks.
Total MAID contributed: Loading… (May take up to 15 seconds, please do not refresh)
Total BTC contributed: 380.00177211
1 BTC currently counts as 5570 MAID

LOADING… not loading :stuck_out_tongue:

ah finally 2439834

can someone explain exactly what these coins would be good for?

I explained the way I see them here.

3 Likes

Is Decorum overlap a little with http://datt.co/

I think Decorum could turn out better than datt :wink: personal opinion

even though datt is cool too

With Datt, coins go to the publisher, and he uses them as he wishes.

With Clikes, coins are burned directly in marketing purpose of a specific post, by people’s will.

In the first, the author is propelled to produce more work, in the second, the same. But, in the second, the idea itself gets alive, an idea is not monopolized by an author.

In Decorum, an idea doesn’t belong to anyone, but to everyone. Bye-bye authors’ rights, hello free-market lol.

Summing up: Datt is taxi drivers, Decorum tokens is Uber drivers.

1 Like

@uqaz the difference is the SAFE Network

4 Likes

oh, of course.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s prolly somewhere here in the thread so I apologize in advance for my laziness, I sent a few bones to donation address so I had at least something but haven’t got anything returned to the address I sent from. Any help would be appreciated

Gotta wait man. You get coins after everyone has finished buying. What you get is a portion, divided by how much everyone else put in.

Can’t calculate that until everyone has finished putting their money into it.

3 Likes

I sent my bitcoins first day i then imported ny bitcoin address to omni wallet should i have any coins now? I dont see any in my account.

1 Like

What he said. :wink:

3 Likes

Okay then! I’m happy to wait for such a great sounding project, thanks @whiteoutmashups

3 Likes

You will get your coins (PDC) after the crowdsale

1 Like

hi. if sending bitcoin by blockchain.info ,and have the wallet backuped yet. can i get the decorim coin when ico closed? how? thanks

The PDC will be sent to the BTC address you used to send the BTC to the crowdsale. This will happen after the crowdsale has completed and amounts worked out

2 Likes

when eporting private keys from blockchain.info wallet, there are several format of private keys available [base58, base64,bitcoin-QT,HEX],
which one should I choose in order to accpet PDC? thanks!

“Yes, and still considering them, but haven’t found an optimal solution (yet).”

afaik, Cryptos are still arcanic linux nonsense where you can press a button and have your money go puff, if the chinese hackers don’t get to it first. You could literally copy paypal/credit cards as a service for clike, have clike be the only currency the platform accepts, and that alone would be enough.

@Seneca
This just happened on Crowdsale — Project Decorum

BTW Clikes are almost at $0,01 each, but that’s if anyone is interested in the price of things.