Pretty interesting project but "decentralized database space"?

2 Likes

After a very quick look to the white and technical paper, this project reminds me in some places of MaidSafe/The Safe Network. For instance they are also speaking about XOR distanceā€¦
I assume that parts of it will stay closed source. Quote from the technical paper: 'Bluzelleā€™s unique and proprietary swarming techniques were designed with performance in mind. '.
Maybe a good idea to get inspiration ā€˜marketing-wiseā€™ etc. from their website and papers.
The chances are that Bluzelle has done the same ā€˜technical-wiseā€™ from MaidSafe.

2 Likes

I just found out about them also and was looking if someone have posted something about them already but you seem to be the only one. At first glance they seem very similar to maidsafe. Should we see them as a serious compeditor? I dont have enough knowlage of the technical part to really understand but I havnt read the white paper yet. Hard to imagine they will succeed befofe maid since they working on it for so many years but maybe there is somewone who understand it better then me. here is the WP

https://bluzelle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Bluzelle-Technical-Paper.pdf

1 Like

Iā€™m also hoping on input from other people.

Here a more recent article I found about Bluzelle:

And here their github account: Bluzelle Ā· GitHub
A very quick look: C++, 175 commits, last update on Jan 7 this yearā€¦

Maybe there will appear more ā€˜open sourceā€™ parts and/or more activity later on.
Their effort of ā€œbuilding out the an open source developer communityā€ doesnā€™t seem to be succeeding yet or hasnā€™t begun, because I canā€™t find much about it.

im not familiar with coding at all but if bluzelle is written in c++ then we have already the advantage since maidsafe is programmed in rust . Still need to do some more research though havnt got to it last week :sweat_smile:

1 Like