Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

JIRA I use the app but that link should work.

Will be curious to see if the 5 other milestones have same, less or more story points.

“You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!”

I don’t think anything can be added for a better formulation to describe that gif, excellent! Let’s keep fighting, the harder we get hit, the harder we fight. :wink:

I didn’t find this one. Will protect my source with my life!! but euh… This is nice:

No binaries though… Guess we’ll have to wait until…

This seems to be the main commit in question, it’s a small one and mainly exists as a small bugfix and dependency update to expose a little more functionality to the safenet Javascript browser library, namely window.safeApp.readGrantedPermissions and window.safeApp.getOwnContainerName

Looks like there are a few repos buzzing with fresh meat… :sunglasses:

Send an image file in chat? :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, something like IRC is capable of :slight_smile:

MaidSafe Dev Update - March 22, 2018

SAFE network IRC would be awesome. I mean really think of all the stuff people do with regular IRC. Chat, file trading, and given the nature of SAFE the size of files ultimately won’t be limited nor will anonymity be an issue.