Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

I don’t think anything can be added for a better formulation to describe that gif, excellent! Let’s keep fighting, the harder we get hit, the harder we fight. :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t find this one. Will protect my source with my life!! but euh… This is nice:

No binaries though… Guess we’ll have to wait until…

6 Likes

This seems to be the main commit in question, it’s a small one and mainly exists as a small bugfix and dependency update to expose a little more functionality to the safenet Javascript browser library, namely window.safeApp.readGrantedPermissions and window.safeApp.getOwnContainerName

5 Likes

Looks like there are a few repos buzzing with fresh meat… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Send an image file in chat? :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Yeah, something like IRC is capable of :slight_smile:

8 Likes

SAFE network IRC would be awesome. I mean really think of all the stuff people do with regular IRC. Chat, file trading, and given the nature of SAFE the size of files ultimately won’t be limited nor will anonymity be an issue.

9 Likes

Somehow, I almost forgot today was DEV-UPDATE DAY!!!

Any guesses on what we will hear about today???

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

12 Likes

With so much good progress lately I just hope to hear that the tests and inplimitation progress smooth. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today is the day they surprise us that the network is basically done, Irvine then transforms into a glorious white noble steed and and we all aboard and then he gallops off into the sunset with the faint logo of the safe network painted in the clouds and multiple rainbows guiding our path :smiley: .

11 Likes

Feels like its going to be a big one… it’s later than it’s been for a while.

2 Likes

Woah Nelly!!! :cowboy_hat_face: let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. Always holding out hope though :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m very happy Thursday night updates don’t fall on April 1st

4 Likes

Hope no-one has forgotten it’s Thursday night!

4 Likes

Obviously @Zoki is part Bot with lightning reflexes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

Wat can we expekt to hear today, anything reasonable step in the routing area? What do you think :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe some news about the new website. That would be great!

2 Likes

Maybe some news on that new exchange listing!!

3 Likes

… Second that! :grin:

It is almost too quiet… I think powder is being kept dry for devcon! :slight_smile:

8 Likes