Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

That really is out on a limb - seeing as the update’s tomorrow!

4 Likes

Holy moley. Ok well im going to go crawl back into my hole now :roll_eyes: tomorrow then :joy:

6 Likes

Lol that gave me a good laugh! Remember when Tuesday were the coolest day of the week? Hoping to see Peruse take the main stage soon too.

3 Likes

Ive screwed this week up left right and center.

1. Had work scheduled at my house, guys pitched up and I sent them away saying they got the day wrong. Nope it was me.
  2. Booked an hotel, for the wrong day.
  3. Was eagerly awaiting the dev update earlier… well that was clearly strike 3.
    So I can only assume my Peruse prediction is utterly useless :persevere:
    Its like Im in wonderland :joy:
    Ill try again next week, this week sucks.
10 Likes

Just maybe this was the one right thing for you this week

4 Likes

Would be nice to hear of data chains progressing. Would also be good to see the mile stones getting referred to and progress reported.

I think we are all aware that a new test net or alpha 3 is some way away though, so I am trying to curb my enthusiasm until they are closer! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

hey wasn’t there supposed to be an update today?

It’s night time right now here in malaysia, on Friday

Nice profile picture man :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I hope you mean friday morning :wink: Because it cannot be friday night there yet :grin:

Its only 11:30pm thursday night UK time as I post this

2 Likes

Wh0000t - it’s already this time of the week again :hugs:

12 Likes

Im not going to pretend I have any idea how much work is left to do, but by my count 12 tasks complete, 3 active and 9 to do they are past half way… in terms of tasks at least!! :tada:

What could be more exciting than vaults routing nodes from home and steady progress in that direction. Once users can participate in running the network we can all get excited about something other than exchanges and tokens which has become so dull and dreary lately. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

Routing nodes rather than vaults I believe, but yeah - will be great to get involved again :smiley:

3 Likes

Indeed!!! 20 char…

1 Like

Ermmm… vaults from home? Do I win? :laughing:

3 Likes

Amen to that! Safe network is about much more than token price and trading!

6 Likes

Got some inspiration some time back ago and today I made my first gif. I may have to edit this post because I don’t know how to add gifs but I think the timing for this gif can be quite good. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Had some problem with max file size for the gif,rocky_maid4 but here we go.

7 Likes

Is that Trello or JIRA?

What’s the link? Thx

3 Likes

JIRA I use the app but that link should work.

3 Likes

Will be curious to see if the 5 other milestones have same, less or more story points.

“You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!”

4 Likes