somewhat agog

4 Likes

Not to forget this one too.

7 Likes

Yee-ha!!!

10 Likes

Waiting… anticipating…

6 Likes

At what time do we go from expecting a update to expecting a test?

9 Likes

Would be nice to have a test to distract us from the state of the world at the moment :joy:

10 Likes

About quarter past five. err err six, honest, six.

7 Likes

Yaaaaas first!!!

Is what I’m aiming for

1 Like

Want to make that 7 :joy:

We got a new release just after lunchtime -

So perhaps there is a further release to come or there is “debate” about the exact wording of the update

OR - the devs have all been working flat-out, are knackered and its taking some time to adequately document their latest efforts.
I’m off to feed the troops - back later.

1 Like

Will these latest releases now be for the payment only network?

1 Like

Until I am told otherwise, I am building as below
cargo build --release --features statemap,otlp,build-bin,data-network where data-network ensures I can put and get files.

Quick way to check is to download the appropriate binaries from Release Safe Network v0.1.0/v0.15.5/v0.20.6/v0.6.3/v0.82.3/v0.80.0/v0.80.2/v0.74.1 · maidsafe/safe_network · GitHub and see if you can put and get

Edited to point to latest release

5 Likes

Holy guagamoly:

8 Likes

stable set = stable data network?

1 Like

It’s a simplification where elders and older adults don’t need to keep relocating to new sections to prove they are reliable.

4 Likes

New release for safe_network

11 Likes

Seems like a payment network only testnet is in the oven? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hope you haven’t jinxed it :see_no_evil:

1 Like

nope I used the antimagic dispell the :crossed_fingers: emojie :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I see in another thread that spentbook is still in a draft PR and thus the network is not ready yet for payment-only as this can lead to double-spent if Southside’s findings are pointing to that! so I guess we need another solid week of work or two to get there! No worries, better safe than sorry (sry for the pun)

4 Likes