Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

Error: ContentError: Failed to read balances from Wallet: NetDataError: Failed t
o get Sequenced Map. ErrorMessage(AccessDenied(PublicKey::Ed25519(3ca0c593ff5e33
cac47d70ef173c7804474f42a9d81f07d3e6d802e349782deb)))

Looks like coins were not real ( Or I am doing something wrong.

Reporting in.

3 Likes

Hey man, what URL have you used to add the network?

2 Likes

I was using maidsafe-testnet not fleming.

sorted! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is this it, are we there yet, the test-net?

bild

Let’s go and get this party started!

1 Like

Well, I had everything prepared, but on the last moment he… chickened out.

7 Likes

I read that scientists have discovered previously unknown particles named “muons”. The scientists don’t understand how they behave or rather they behave in a way science does not understand by doing the Impossible.
I see an opportunity for Mr Irvine to earn some consultancy side cash and teaching these scientists about the Impossible

2 Likes

Quick note to say that with the Fleming testnet 2 release post today we don’t think there’s a need to post a regular Thursday dev update this week - pretty clear what we’re working on :smiley:

The intention is to try to keep the testnet iterations small so we will assess before next Thursday (22nd) whether there is a need for a dev update.

39 Likes

Does anyone know anything about the status of the Safe Network app? A lot has changed since last one was released.

2 Likes

@StephenC any idea if we are going to have the next iteration today or not?

1 Like

He’s not said anything all day today so I guess the answer is yes… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Ha, I knew they forgot! Glad I asked :rofl:

2 Likes

:smiley: Was that fast, I thought that was fast

9 Likes

Just seeing this now & at first I thought you had posted after iteration 3 had gone live :joy:

6 Likes

Task complete.

These next three days are going to take forever :frowning:

2 Likes

Since much of the community is online in the lead-up to the weekly dev updates, would anyone be willing to chair/host Safe Chats on Thursday’s during that time? This was a great suggestion from @feinberg, and it could be an effective way to increase engagement.

7 Likes

Looks like the register data type might make it into the next test.

7 Likes

The agog-o-meters flicker into life, awoken from their slumbers, so they huv.

4 Likes