Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

I assure you it will happen! :smiley:

That is a sign if ever I’ve seen one!

P.S. as you can see from the GitHub activity & the comments above, we’ve obviously went all in with the testnet over the last few days, so no dev update this week.
All hands on keyboards are working towards the testnet rather than a dev update.

25 Likes

He’s getting better at timeframes :joy: :rofl:

Should we look for Easter eggs in the code, if you release it on Easter Monday? :smile:

1 Like

Can I claim this as a win? :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Yup! I’ll get mine in now… testnet in the next seven days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m 99% sure it will be next week :rofl:. Good effort. Whats another week in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

I wanna bet against the odds, I’m gonna say its today. Who wants to take that bet?

3 Likes

ahum…

Screenshot from 2021-04-01 19-15-58

2 Likes

No Non Nein Nyet – is that enough chrs yet?

2 Likes

I’m cool either way, as long as we get some definite answer today. There are so many F5 hurricanes around the World right now, you can’t let that go on for the whole night. Would be the worst natural disaster in human history.

2 Likes

Defo not today, still working but not today.

29 Likes

Cool, take it easy at easter then! And thanks for the whole team for the whole weeks work again!

15 Likes

sure David, April fool’s :wink::yum:

3 Likes

Something tells me they are not in a joking mood at this point.

12 Likes

I know, just trying to lighten up the mood. BTW has anyone noticed, there’s been no update yet?

4 Likes

No update this week. I think @StephenC said so up above somewhere.

3 Likes

It’s still April 1 in my timezone. Not giving up hope until 23:59:59.999999999999 utc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I missed that

2 Likes

Enjoy the weekend everyone especially the team.

4 Likes

The problem we had is actually fixed by the looks of it, but way to late to release now. We will release this testnet, not with full anti-entropy, but enough for a test. More to come, but not right now! not right now!

Very soon, maybe not on a Friday, but lets see.

32 Likes