Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

It would be great to release it today.

Each year there are April 1st stories that are so amazing that people think are tricks.
They crypto community would read about the safenet on 1st April and thing to themselves…
“haha good one” on April 2nd “Oh shooot… this is real”

5 Likes

IF they release testnet today (still don’t want to jinx it), we should probably do some sort of publicity stunt on Reddit/r/cryptocurrency. A community member making a post that after 12 years of R&D, 12 years of waiting, they pull a April fools joke that testnet is finally here. The rest would comment it not being a joke. Could gain some serious traction.

7 Likes

Anyone advocating a delay because of an arbritary alignment of a largely irrelevant external cultural event, hereby forfeits any further right to complaint, or comment on, any future launch date or timeline toward the aforementioned launch event. Punishable by human-cannonball launch.

30 Likes

Was waiting for @happybeing to post a prediction. That’s it testnet today :wink:

2 Likes

Are you still at 5,624% probability of testnet not today, or did something changed in last 14 hours? :dragon:

3 Likes

Safe Testnet Tool

I didn’t know Thursday afternoons could be so long :hot_face:

8 Likes

Not for us :wink:

11 Likes

Bring this bad boy home!

3 Likes

I have decided to take the day off. Am I overly obsessed?

8 Likes

No, I took a day off today too :lol:

5 Likes

Got my own office, but definitely not doing much work :rofl: good to hear I’m not alone

4 Likes

No pressure :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: You know last-minute changes and … well we will see.

10 Likes

None whatsoever. :joy:

5 Likes

I am working from home, but today I am not doing much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

None whatsoever David, I’m excited for the community and the team that things are finally coming to fruition. Doesn’t matter if it’s 1 more week, 1 more month or even a year. The confidence that we’re getting there is more than enough for me.

9 Likes

Testnet

7 Likes

It really feels like its coming today though. Are we a go? I can wait.

3 Likes

Decided to log in today, and this thread is looking like an expectant mother about to give birth any moment now. The contractions have started and the team is pushing :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Someone get the team a curry for lunch :joy:

2 Likes

First time I think It’s best to postpone testnet release for tomorrow…

1 Like