Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

Well it is after 7pm UK time and we have not recieved a no test network post yet.

Oooooooooooooooh…

What does that mean, anything, everything… nothing?

4 Likes

This time or nothing!

5 Likes

You had to say it didn’t you :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

A lot of updated components today, compared to the previous days…

5 Likes

I have not played with baby Fleming for a while, I like this new log that I have not noticed before :slight_smile:

[sn_node] INFO 2021-03-30T15:49:15.052922458-04:00 [src/node/level_up.rs:154] COMPLETED(PublicKey::Bls(adcc03…)): We got our new section wallet synched to us!

8 Likes

WGAF? #ItsOnlyRugby

Runs away very quickly…

shouts from a safe distance " Rugby is for those who have proven themselves too dumb or unfit to master the basics of football"

runs away even further.

4 Likes

Fight, fight, fight, fight… :rofl:

2 Likes

Nah - I’m legging it - been caught round the back of the bike-shed too often at home-time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think there is really a chance to see a test net this week :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

No news from @StephenC until now, so it looks promising I think. Or am I wrong?

6 Likes

Lot’s of activity in Github, but difficult to say if it is for essentials or enhancements… And if essentials, maybe there is still a need for test it in house.

But I think there is a chance!

5 Likes

A test net on April fools day :laughing:

8 Likes

April the 1st will be great. On annual leave that week so plenty of time for playing. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Same! Timing would be ideal so keeping fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Guys, there is a fricking chopper ready to fly on Mars before the launch of testnet…
think about that !
#nopressurehere #keepgoing :wink:

3 Likes

Could be this week… :ok_hand: It’ll be mighty close :wink:

3 Likes

Remove section wallet?
Warp speed stuff going on.

10 Likes

Delving a little deeper it seems that elders will mint tokens as needed instead of storing large amounts in a section wallet.

If that is correct the major fear of section wallet honeypots has been solved.

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: wow! Maidsafe never fail to impress. Caveat, if that is the case.

16 Likes

Testnet anyone?

2 Likes