Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

You could actually be right. I see no Github activity today yet. Are they still working to get a final update out? Who knows! Maybe it’s my optimism talking, it could just be them not knowing how to fix the last bugs :wink:

please don’t take this the wrong way as much as I am enjoying the previews from Stephen and trust me I’m here every Thursday and now always looking to see what he says. I think Stephen should not give announcement when the testnet is coming. I think it should come from the Dev Update or from Dave himself.
it’s ok if he previews that there won’t be a testnet but he shouldn’t preview when it’s coming
just my two cents
again nothing again Stephen

3 Likes

No update from @StephenC mean testnet this week :slight_smile:

I’m afraid David already mentioned they hope within 2 weeks. Which is still great news, but our patience is still being tested.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Hi all, yes as @Mightyfool says, there was another thread here where David stated he hoped a testnet would be ready in a couple of weeks “but we will see”.

With the necessary switch to use lazy messaging, as detailed in last week’s update, this week was always a non-starter.

FYI, we had a team catch up today and things seem to be progressing well with the switch to lazy messaging, nothing has popped up that is blocking progress or causing concern…“but we will see” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Full update on Thursday.

24 Likes

The Money Pit reference is only slightly ominous :sweat_smile:

5 Likes
8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Cheer up - its only slightly ominous

2 Likes

Damn beat me to it :joy:

2 Likes

Getting so excited going through some off these changes. It still feels unreal sometime that we really are almost there! Reality is slowly kicking in, we, f*cking, did it.

I’m saying “we” as I really feel this community has been amazing in keeping this going, but man did the team do some amazing work.

23 Likes

It is my birthday week so you guys are good to go… :grin::grin:
:partying_face:

13 Likes

https://safenetwork.tech/roadmap/

14 Likes

What this thread needs right now is an “it’s happening” gif… :rofl:

1 Like

First SAFE nft?

21 Likes

:rofl: That’s got to be worth a few quid!

We need to get it on the test net and create an NFT with it! :laughing:

13 Likes

Looks like a big update :ok_hand:

11 Likes

… and no update so far this week from StephenC :thinking: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s going to be a good week. :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Maybe he’s been kidnapped to pump the price?

6 Likes