Pre-Dev-Update Thread! Yay! :D

My amateur snooping says PARSEC Milestone 1 is getting wrapped up today. :tada::tada:

Looks like they nailed the last issue!!

And POC “NotTwitter” mmmmmm… do tell!!

30 Likes

Is it true that the second and third milestones for Parsec Should be now added/implemented faster than the first one or are they in theory the same complex or even more ?

1 Like

What’s a few months here and there. The important thing is that they are getting through it.

8 Likes

It doesn’t matter how wonderfully up front or detailed the updates always are there’s a select few sitting there waiting with the red hot poker in hand…

5 Likes

Plenty of time to buy up still and hog some tokens on the cheap. I feel a SAFE moon landing is inevitable in the future. I just hope the token and its transfer is fast and scales well(that this network can handle VISA Card tx levels of token movement), then all the science of storing and moving around real data and hosting webapps on the safe network to spend our tokens is the vast majority of work, but if they just make the token everything bitcoin could not be when it comes to performance on a new algo thats a huge accomplishment in and of itself! Looking forward to all those benchmark tests on these sorts of things when the time comes.

7 Likes

Wow, looking at the github activity, obviously including the amazing news of the release of PARSEC code…looks like a key dev-update is coming!

6 Likes

no activity lately on jira or github regarding PARSEC from the routing team, I am woundering what is the reason for that?

Didn’t they just release the code or am I missing something deep in your FUD?

2 Likes

milestone 1 was released one week ago, dont spread FUD

1 Like

As per the last update they are specifying milestone 2 (in more detail than milestone 1)

Should see tasks created on jira once that is done… I think.

10 Likes

So why not just wait for the next update or ask a question? Just insinuating that nothing has been done just irritates the likes of me.

4 Likes

Thanks to starsmick, we only went to 41 cents instead of 41 dollars. I can’t believe this guy!

5 Likes

Alpha 3 today? Or maybe a testnet?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

not a chance, if you lookup jira and github you can see that the milestone 2 work is ongoing, so still probably one month until alpha 3 or a bit more , i hope today for some new whitepaper describing PARSEC Dynamic Membership , hopefully…

6 Likes

It was only a joke wanna reactivate this thread :smiley:

7 Likes

Trees grow faster than this network’s development. Then again we are trying to grow a digital forest here.

2 Likes

Or maybe not :wink: Perhaps a break from the bleakness would help those that think that way. Your comments do not motivate any single member of the team or community in any way and are a regular irritant for many I feel, however, we have midges and they are much much worse :smiley: :smiley:

23 Likes

Lol withdrew his post! I found a nice shirt for him though :smiley: ,

Figure if your gonna do the deed wear it loud and wear it proud :laughing: .

2 Likes

Late updates was once a sure sign of something exciting brewing… I wonder what’s brewing today :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m excited for the day they surprise us. Not so sure it’s today but I know it can’t be too far off.

6 Likes