Porting my app to MSNet

I run Journyx, in Austin. I saw your guy at the bitcoin conference there. I was enchanted by the idea of earning safecoin from app usage on the MS network. Our tech is timesheet/expense report human capital management cloud oriented and I’d like to port it to run on MS. Since MS is serverless, is all processing power local, with only data distributed? I’m not sure where to start on this idea. Any feedback appreciated, including flames where appropriate. Very noobie here.

1 Like

Hi @clf99
Welcome to Maidsafe and good to hear that you want to port your app to the SAFE Network. I’m not super technical, but maybe you want to read this to have a indication:

Somebody better equipt to answer your question correct, will come along.

1 Like

Exactly, at least for now, Safe is the data layer. Any computation needs to be done on the client side.

2 Likes

hmmm. that makes the port harder. how does an app vendor make money in coins off of usage, typially?

Isn’t purchasable computation a feature that will be available in the future for the network? I’m pretty sure at some point I read that processing and bandwidth will be a feature. Distributed Computing on the SAFE Network - #11 by ioptio

Edit: I see you said at least for now

1 Like

What you are looking for is the App Developper Reward. There’s been quite a bit of discussion on how to go about it, this thread explain it clearly.

2 Likes