Poloniex trading thread

is that guy retarded?

why some guys dumped maid crazily???

It could have been several of them, who knows. Big fish for sure…
Prices on MastereXchange were lower than on Polo so one could buy any amount there and simply dump it on Polo and make a 20% profit or more.

5451satoshi god thanks !! i hope these cheap traders will continue to panic sell

1 Like

Personally, I think handing out 10% GET reward for every request on the network greatly devalues the currency. MaidSafe re-iterated their support for this plan recently. Might this be a correction due to that?

no volume there, can’t get decent profit from masterxchange

1 Like

Stop with FUD. Please.

1 Like

@atleticofa It’s not FUD. It’s a fact that real costs are being paid for via inflation. And those real costs are incurred via actions that cost nothing.

If you think my speculation is incorrect then say so or ignore it. Discouraging conversation and thought is wrong. Full disclosure: long MAID and no plans on buying more… so really, it’s not FUD.

1 Like

I speculated maid price will see it lowest prices, and I was accused of FUD.

1 Like

don’t worry about the people putting you down… some of the people here don’t understand basic street economics.

however keep in mind they probably won’t listen and incorporate what you have to offer.

1 Like

Drink the kool-Aid bro

and again in English, please?

Scottish surely!? But no, let it lie! Just replay the voice activated lift sketch in your heed fur a wee while.

1 Like

eleven times --------

You mean “uluvon… uluvon… uluvon… uluvon, uluvon, ULUVON ULUVON… eelevern, eelevern…”

times :wink:

[quick, your chance to flag this mod for being off topic, or should I flag mesell? ]

1 Like

oh ye canny beat a bit of self-flagulation…

2 Likes

you guys are killing me :heartpulse:

hahaha, i think yesterday he dumped a lot and cried.

1 Like

I’m pretty sad too but it can only go up from here. Whales will still decide to pump it back up to a nice 9000 or so or even higher; and on top of that, real people with real large numbers can one day push that higher, due to the success of the finished work that everyone knows about in their hearts/blowholes. It may still look like an empty plate with no one having access to a final product, but it’s always temporary, no matter how long it seems. For every bad feeling there’s knowledge that nothing but steady/firm progress is being made. But anyway this isn’t the trading thread; I already stated on the Polo troll box that there were nothing but sells but you bought in anyway. It’s all a period of transition; I could’ve been absurdly richer than I am right now with correct steps taken across these 2 years. But I’m not. Maybe one day I’ll learn about real wealth rather than stocks.

he is trying to talk it down so he can buy some real cheap maid I guess. Just read some of the troll box, he is at it there now.

3 Likes