Poloniex trading thread

*I don’t know what’s your definition of “quick”.
@janitor

Quickie not quick.

Don’t flatter yourself :slight_smile: At that time 90% have already come out, including because of your whining.

1 Like

I’ll tell what doesn’t help… a part from the Maid team’s zero interest in PR… is the omni wallet… it’s been giving a duff balance on the wallet for weeks…

It say I have a USD total 4x what it really is… there something wrong in their calculation on the wallet.

I spotted this straight away but just hope others aren’t misled and think they’re richer than the really are !.. or should I say less poor… or their investment less broken…

I assume you guys who use Omniwallet see this bug as well, or is it just me !?

nice 2000 satoshi, -40%, duno what to say, my 100 btc investment is 10 btc now, juhuh

…the downside of relying on only 1 exchange and after-affects of masterxchange shutting down. I am very tempted to do a massive buy.

I don’t use omniwallet but omnichest.info to see my balance. Also good to say that Omniwallet and Omnichest aren’t related to Maidsafe but to the Mastercoin(now Omni) team.

I’m a bit gutted about the current MAID dive as well (I hold more MAID than BTC at the moment), but the market cap is currently under $5m.

If the network succeeds, your returns will be fantastic. Just don’t sell now, or you’ll be incredibly gutted if MAID rises to 1$ each in a year or two :slight_smile:

the value is now so low I hardly see the point in selling out… :s and when btc dumps well… hopefully I’ll still be able to buy a coffee…

we’ll have to just ‘pray’ that the collapsing Chinese keep pumping their captial into BTC !

1 Like

It depends on what exchange the wallet uses to display the price. If it’s masterxchange it’s probably no longer relevant. We should tell the Omni devs to update price to reflect the Poloniex price.

Lowest price ever now I think, also in USD. I was wrong yesterday, apparently people are still jumping on the BTC hype today.

All crypto 2.0 projects seem to suffer, Ethereum and BitShares as well. I kinda expect this will reverse after BTC peaks.

Indeed, if you sell out right now you’re going to be that guy that does everything the wrong way around, selling low and buying high. Holding MAID is going to feel terrible the coming days/weeks, but you gotta keep your eyes on release.

2 Likes

Not sure that’s the case. Counterparty and Omni are doing quite well.

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: MAIDsafecoin, Price and Trading topic

I moved your topic to this thread, to keep all discussions about MAID price in one place to prevent clutter of the forum mainpage.

The thread is misleading. The topic is not poloniex trading thread. The topic is maidsafe price. So would a new topic MAIDSAFE PRICE be appropo? This a very important topic now and influence on maidsafe price are nothing to do with poloniex.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Someone Has to say it - MAID’s price is worrying

This topic was getting so big… Here’s the new place to discuss prices: