Poloniex Delisting MAID - December 30 - MUST Withdraw by January 30

3 Likes

Yeah but at some Point you will need to provide security info and it’s pointless when discussing this topic because they are pulling MAID.

So it seems the majority are for Bittrex?

I wouldn’t trust these people. The English is horrible - no better than the average Nigerian scammer’s. And the same mistakes, e.g. “exchanger” are repeated in the “reviews” on their site, which pretty much proves they are fakes, and bad ones at that.

3 Likes

Please don’t panic, people. That can lead to serious mistakes. Remember that Linux was created without any tokens being traded. So what if it takes more time.

7 Likes

Worst-case if there’s no liquid market and funds are needed I’m sure many would be willing to buy some of the 20M MAID back at a reasonable price to keep the devs going.

4 Likes

As long as the code base is open, anybody with enough skill can contribute over time.

Let’s all be like little Fonzies. And what’s Fonzie like? He is Cool.

Some of us even have leather jackets. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not pointless at all. As an American, I was shut out of the MAID market last month. As of this morning, I was able to reenter it to bid on some really undervalued MAID. I know that I will have to move it off Poloniex before the end of the month and I am grateful for the opportunity to purchase more at low prices.

1 Like

So It will take another 10 years minimum to release

What do you mean by security info?
Lv 1 there now is just an email address required afaik.

Please show your workings, im not sure your doing math right.

2 Likes

So it seems that bittrex is the only viable alternative to move coins from poloniex onto.

Is it possible that the trading volume will increase on bittrex now? If so i do not see the need to create erc20 as it will slow down development further

3 Likes

I would think it will increase there (trading volume).
I would not say it’s the only viable option, really depends on whether you plan to trade or hold.
Cold storage is a good option if you just want to hold.

1 Like

I think its good to have at least a little on an exchange, the tiny 2 maid withdrawal fee on bittrex makes it more attractive to store a few on there

3 Likes

I think bittrex will delist too soon or later…

This is a real possibility for funding the project. Having auctions for tokens could be held periodically, but it would be an admin burden. If needs must ofc, but not ideal.

It also doesn’t help those regions where token holders feel frozen out, but this is a secondary concern in terms of project funding, imo. I understand those affected may have the reverse perspective though.

4 Likes

Bittrex did delist, bittrex international was created as it’s in a different geographical location so does not need to adhere to such guidelines.
You really don’t even troll well do you.

10 Likes

I think it will have to, as it seems to be the next most viable option. It may take a bit of time, but if it becomes the place the community suggests is best, I suspect it will happen naturally.

I think you are a troll and spout pure FUD.

9 Likes

This is not great news. If bittrex delists there will be no liquidity. I believe maid needs to be on as many of the big exchanges as possible before it launches. What do Binance require to list?

Erc20 token would be a good idea to protect from no liquidity, but shouldn’t be the only method.

1 Like