POLL: The Gathering Storm - Alpha 3 posters

I want the one with the zombies.

2 Likes

Excellent work @lubinew! May I ask you only to remove the second bitcoin (under the logo) because I use a Linux program (Gimp) to open the files and for some reason I can not change the text layer…

2 Likes

@Dimitar, In many cases it is still acceptable to leave the Bitcoin in there.

Or is it something to do with the particular language?

2 Likes

yes, in Bulgarian such a repetition is not accepted…

2 Likes

Perfect, mercy! :slight_smile:

Can you upload and the *.psd’s files because the printing house wants them in A4 size pdf and it will be easier for me to export them?

Every time I see the subject for this thread it makes me think of the Robert Burns poem Tam O’Shanter as there is a line in it:

“Gathering her brows like a gathering storm,
Nursing her wrath, to keep it warm”

Just a little snippet from a great Scottish poet :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The name is a reference to one of my favorite fantasy series The Wheel of Time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is ‘POOL’ also a reference I’m not getting? :wink:

1 Like

No, this is me not knowing english… :smiley:
I fixed it btw, thx!

3 Likes

Forgive me, as I may have missed it in another thread or post, but…

Who is the target audience? Crypto speculators, casual crypto interests, free speech advocates, trolls, activists, paracivilian travelers, millenials, white hats, 4chan?

What is the purpose of the media? Is it to garner interest in downloads, spike MaidSafe price higher, solicit alph-testers, general progress reports, …?

I would assume from looking at these posters, its specifically for the crypto crowd, and a milepost notice for speculators.

(beautiful imagery- yes. suggestive and mysterious- yes. solicit action - unlikely)

I’d suggest imagery and message combine to reinforce the purpose of the media. if speculators, then mileposting a new development. if crypto general crowd, then more inviting to read/watch mktg materials. if introducing to free-speech interests, then quotes from role models (snowden/manning/assange… well, maybe not him right now :stuck_out_tongue: ), etc.

Essentially, voicing a message with a purpose, specifically designed to solicit action to a specific demographic. :wink:

3 Likes