[Poll]: full OMNI to ERC20 swap

I see the potential importance of many things. It’s what makes this community strong, we all do, but not all from the same angles. So brilliant.

Unsure, there are meetings scheduled. The I imagine it will start with an NDA so I cannot then tell you folks anything. Maybe not, but usually it’s the script. It’s the other world then, the one you won’t find me able to be open with.

I am totally and utterly trying to avoid this affecting the rest of the team, but it will unavoidably dump loads of admin on Sharon and that’s not great at all right now.

Money first, save the kids later :wink: it’s that important now, or is it? I can push myself to past exhaustion here, but I am not letting those kids down and I am desperate to not let the team down, never mind the wider world. Only so far I can split myself though.

Let’s see what happens every single step that’s not launch is the most important
Get on a USA exchange
Get wrapped
Get erc20
and on it goes. Not doing any of the steps means total doom! (I highly doubt any such claim)

I am contemplating all this in real time to try and provide the best I can, but I am never gonna let down the folk we set out to help the most and we are potentially risking that for some short term gains here.

The reason being, these are not the only games in town, but I don’t have the energy right now to divulge debate or outline the much bigger plan.

100% launch, 100% launch, it’s hard now to say it more clearly and now I feel a hint we could slow down is so well received, but worry not the best decisions will be taken.

Just watch github over the next few days for examples of what we can do given space and time and community help on testing. Then we can all wonder, what matters most, finish the race or stop and grab some food cause after all we can argue you need food to live and those kinda conversations.

No offence to anyone, but the pace we are currently working at is beyond fast, we are all at our limits. I hope you can all see that and I hope we can all understand the focus required, the hours required and the absolute search for every last bit of adrenalin to launch this.

Then we have to do a wee bit more, one wafer-thin mint, go on go on, of course, ye will :smiley:

Anyway priorities eh !! :wink: It’s what makes us real.

14 Likes