[POLL] Do you Want us Listed on a Big Centralized Exchange Now?

The proven fact is that it takes a maximum of 90 minutes without anyone filling out documents if they are afraid of you. All CEXs is just blackmail for money.

Also, I just remind everyone that anonymous tokens are under attack and even if MAID is listed on large exchanges, there is a very high probability that the Safe Token will be thrown out once it is proven to be super anonymous and used for bad things…

Binance announced support for Uniswap’s new UNI token around 90 minutes after the DeFi platform’s governance token went live on Ethereum.

The leading cryptocurrency exchange came under sustained criticism recently for listing SUSHI just days after it was announced. SUSHI is the token of a cloned Uniswap project run by an anonymous founder who made off with $14M before returning it. Binance has previously made much of its comprehensive listing process, but that appears to have been overtaken by its desire to keep up with events in the fast moving DeFi space.

They are rightly afraid of DEXs … All we need is access to DEX - far fewer people will lose their money in CEXs, we will protect many, many people if we focus only on DEXs

Voted no. IMO, it’s less than a year from beta … waited this long, can wait for beta to worry about exchange listings.

I support safe tokens being on DEX’s, but it will be a major token, so fully expect demand will drive it to also be on CEX … so not a worry for me.

As an aside, I hear rumors that Binance team is the group behind EDIT: THORChain … and the new DEX project it will support … there have been problems with DEX’s to be sure - just as with CEX’s, but things are getting better and the advent of Safe Network will facilitate that in the long run.

3 Likes

Reminder, the product is not finished. Exchanges list high demand, unique products all across the board for free almost every day. It could be there is so much hype for an almost finished product or could be because usage on the network is exceptional. If there was high demand right now the trade volume would show it. Exchanges arent dumb, they get paid on trade fees. So why would they list maid today with 3mil combined trade volume and?
Until the project is hypable being so close to a release or is having mainnet its not happening. Look at the top exchanges and their coins. Probably looks a bit like crap lol, but at one point they were, or are all high volume projects which had to show for themselves at the time that a massive crowd rallied behind even if there isnt a single crypto thats “finished development”.
Long story short, if you want maid, there are still places to buy it. When maidsafe goes live in the future, there wont need to be a deliberarion about if its worth spending brainpower to hunt an exchange, pay them and pay some lawyers to list maidsafe. The exchanges will come knocking on the door.
And i cant wait for it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Since we’re pulling back the curtain I’ll also go on record for voting NO.
There are many reasons that have all been covered before ad nauseam, and others. I don’t feel like detailing them.

1 Like

Voted yes in hopes of tipping the scale in favor of filling the biased poll runner’s body with good feelings to have the upper hand as one person vs. the relative majority of this 30 person echo chamber while the world population of 600 continues to be antsy pantsy and hear the good news of their leader successfully convincing the evil CEO of his wrongdoing. I can’t wait to alert this project to the authorities that it’s an anonymous coin project!

Votes are not public, so no need for this hypocrisy fountain.

Attention please: if anyone got knickers in a twist over the possibility thee head bsitter sees what you want and reprimands you accompanied by his goons, no need!

The votes are not public, so you can be honest, lol.

Do you think that someone’s life depends on David, so to be afraid to say in plain text what he thinks?

1 Like

Nobody should care I see their opinion, you’re correct. It’s a troll type thing to divide a community, but it cannot work in a balanced group.

I think here we are not an echo chamber and encourage different opinions, look at some OT threads, they are great, lot’s of debate in a really nice balance of sometimes extreme views.

Where most of us are representative of an echo chamber perhaps is a desire to change the world and get Safe out there, but no more an echo chamber that any other group of humans with a common vision. I think this forum and yourself @Dimitar show that different opinions strengthen us.

I often feel too much weight is given to different accounts, I have no ideas there though, it is how it is.

If we encourage different opinions and do so in a way that’s not personal or overtly aggressive then we have a forum that provides real value.

5 Likes

The good old strawman!

I hope nobody’s life depends on that reservation chief, but I see many people acting afraid of reprimands. That’s no news btw.

We’re a cult to the outsiders. We have been for years now.

Tonda says hello. I mean bye, I mean he does not say anything, as his ban ought to be lifted in a hundred years.

Anyway, I no longer care. This is a lost cause. You have a couple of weeks David. Some will stick with this burning excrement until the end, most will not I’m sure.

Most people are not here to change the world. You don’t change the world sitting on your arse, posting yourself silly on an internet forum. You change the world by doing things instead of talking about them.

A cult. This is.

It’s ok to have a cult. If you look at human history, you will see that most changes are imposed by small, determined and unwavering groups of people. The cult allows you to try something that everyone else finds impossible.

Lol, don’t forget to mention all the cults that ended with mass suicides. But anyway, onlookers, it’s ok to have a cult, never mind leading it off the cliff. The important part is you believe and do not question anything.

Oh dear, hey fella you really need to switch your sat nav back on. You seem to have taken a sharp turn and located your own head in your own ass here, it’s best you reverse a wee bit.

You have been very personal in your child like “attacks”. It’s hard to communicate with you and ignore you’re lack of humanity I hope you do step back here and engage like a tolerant person or realise this is not the place for you and find some other place that those things are cool.

An interesting move is to stay anonymous and get personal to those who don’t. It shows a significant weakness, it’s not dangerous though as nobody really cares, the game’s boring now and the trolls were a laugh years ago, now, just boring.

I am sorry you seem to have a past that makes you feel like you need to “safely” lash out as though you are now the bully, it won’t help you though, you need to find balance and zen somewhere.

2 Likes

The man is so focused on launch it’s nearly unbelievable. The true groundbreaking CEO in the 15-years-old making.

Groundbreaking CEO in perpetual making.

At least you recognise that fact.

Careful Dave, you now got so personal that readjusting trolls’ posts so they compliment you is what you seem focused on. Is narcissism the world changing technology now?

We can all see your edits. that a losing game for you there.

Oh, so you’re interested in the buildup! See? You’re more interested in my little posts than people will be in your new excuses why they need to wait for another corner, soon!

OK this has to stop.

You are not bringing up points of discussion or points of criticism, but just personal digs waiting to see how long before the Mods will step in.

Well in this case I have. - Cease these snide attacks and direct trolling

12 Likes