POC : Introducing SafeShare, a file sharing and pasting webapp

@chrisjsimpson Seshi is also an awesome piece of work from reading your article. Very well done in all respects, much better than my final year (physics) project which was a colour LCD TV… well it did happen I guess :slight_smile:

But this…!

although maidsafe, practically makes webrtc redundant!

Hmm if you aren’t totally sick to the back teeth of it, how about implementing the SAFE protocol in the browser and WebRTC? There could be life in it yet! Users able to run vaults, earn Safecoin, support the network, on any connected machine/device they happen to be using just with Web App!!! No installation, no device admin rights needed.

I might be taking out of my hat here admittedly, but in my defence this is not my idea :slight_smile: There is even a video presentation (from 2014?) where someone dug into the SAFE protocols and examined how this might be achieved. So who knows - pigs might fly, and Donald Trump could be President of the USA. Interested? It might help save the world :joy:

[My apologies @cretz if I made you spit coffee all over your keyboard. Sorry man - I know not what I do :slight_smile: - but I’m sure something good will come of it. I really am.]

8 Likes