The Alpha 2 network reset is now complete!
We have tested the network to ensure that the MaidSafe example applications are working as normal, so do not expect any problems, but should you encounter any issues please let us know in this thread and we will investigate.
Following the wipe of all user data due to this reset, the system will no longer recognise your log in details - everyone will become a new user once again.
You will therefore need to go through the process of gaining access to Network credentials. We are aware that many of you may have forgotten how to do this so below is a simple step by step guide to get you back to SAFEty asap:
- Ensure you are logged into the forum, the Network will need to check you have Trust Level 1 status.
- Open the SAFE Browser, click create an account
- Once asked click claim an invitation
- This will redirect you to invite.maidsafe.net on the clearnet. This is the step in which the Network will check your forum trust level so make sure you are logged in to the forum in the same browser
- Click the SAFE Network logo followed by Alpha-2
- At the point you are given your invite token - make sure your registered and current IPs match
- Copy and paste your invite token back into the SAFE Browser
- Create an account Secret and Password - do not forget these!
You should now have access to the SAFE Network.
Note that you will need to re-authorise apps within the Network and your PUT limit will have been reset.