Pharistocracy

Who rules the world? This guys films have an interesting take on this.

Pay attention to the ‘Sun Hieroglyph’ symbol, you might be surprised where you find it. I found it all over my local State Government Parliament building :slight_smile:

The Pharaohs became the Aristocracy, and the Aristocracy became Freemasonry, and Octogon Switzerland is their base, where the money is.

I have a hard time believing these videos. Using Orcams razor I think that capital concentrates without proper systems to distribute it (de-centralised governance, free money etc.) Try Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century for details of this.

Also the systems we have built resembles old systems in the pyramid structure (co-orporations etc., government) and thus encourage sociopaths rising to the top of them (lots of articles on this).

Added to this, the realisation rather unfortunately that we share the world with a lot of very sadistic people (people that take pleaseure in others pain/suffering).

Ihave a hard time believing these videos. Using Orcams razor I think
that capital concentrates without proper systems to distribute it
(de-centralised governance, free money etc.) Try Thomas Piketty’s
Capital in the 21st Century for details of this.

Also the systems
we have built resembles old systems in the pyramid structure
(co-corporations etc., government) and thus encourage sociopaths rising
to the top of them (lots of articles on this).
Added to this, the
realization rather unfortunately that we share the world with a lot of
very sadistic people (people that take pleasure in others
pain/suffering).

Theres no need to invoke the influence of the
pharos or Freemasons or any of these things. The whole idea of
decentralization would be aimed at taking more power away from these
kinds of people and the unfortunate way we have enabled them. And theres
little evidence of the links back to these organizations. For example,
the popes used to be mostly corrupt, the system of catholicism while
serving some, disenfranchises others and un-wittingly I helped enable
them for some of my life (as a child I was made go to mass). Their
symbols are on everything, everywhere. Some of them raped kids etc. But
its just another version of centralized power monopolizing something
people want (spirituality) for their own ends.

Now Buddhism, theres a decentralized religion and lo and behold, less violent done in its name.

Now budisim, theres a decentralised religion and lo and behold, less violent done in its name.

Yes the capital machine has been built that way, but not through lack of distribution. Rather through banks having the power to issue debt and placing it as a credit on their balance sheet.

This is one video, but if you watch more of his work…I’d say you’d find something to believe.

There’s talk of him being a fraud…coming from no-where.

And a timely article that mentions the man himself: Why the Rich Get Richer

Yes, ponerology

Are you then acknowledging that pharaohs still exist and did not disappear into the sea, but rather into the sea of humanity via mating? …and is the linage of US presidents back to a king coincidence?

Yes and some of them are from BC

Ok, regarding the video. Its boarderline conspiracy theroy. I don’t
discount that the linage of everyone is in some way linked back to
everyone else, this is just science and no I dont discount that the
myriad of human philological, physical, genetic and epigenetic traits
that those ancestors of all of us would in some way be passed along to
all the rest of us but to think that the held power through their
genes/ideas from that time to this is beguiling the facts. I have a hard
time believing that the US presidents linage is any more closely
related to them that yours or mine (this could be tested with dna data
but in general Id say we are all distantly closely related - look up
eve, mother of us all, tested through dna to be 160,000 year old african
ancestor to everyone alive today).

Next regarding symbols - they
spread. The nazis used some from India, churchs are long lasting stone
buildings and have loads of them, when the freemasons had more influence
a couple of hundred years ago in the ages of superstition they even
made cities with their shapes. It means nothing. If in 500 years we are
still on this plant maybe a crude version of 50 stars might mean
something good/awful not through intention but only because the US stuck
their flag on everything so its part of cultural memory whether its
wanted or not. And not because they are related to anyone in the past.
So might the apple symbol, who knows.

Next ponerology, this is
baloney. Evil is a human concept. I dont believe in superstitious
nonsense anymore, so any theology concepts really are just history with
different words. If I have to accept this, I would also have to accept
that the jews are the chosen people, also bunk. In my definition,
killing kids is evil but you know, since its a human concept its
completely open to interpretation and gods ‘chose people’ are free to do
this too.

And regarding Pikettys book, while it may be flawed in
its theory of solutions (I happen to disagree with them) its not hard
to see that beyond a certain point in the structures we have today that
once enough capital is accumulated it will never again be distributed
and the owner of it is insulated from ever having to face the reality of
life again. This is a systemic problem which Im hoping technologies can
fix and will incentivize people to fix. But the the premise is the
same. David Graeber discusses the same problems in debt, the first 5000
years. All these roads eventually lead to rebellion unless something is
done to free people from debt/allow they to accumulate some capital. The
balance is getting more chaotic lately but this happens time and again.
Will maidsafe/bitcoin whatever change the power structure. Damn right.
Will it be for the better, we wont know for some time.

Also, let me just get to the crux of it, do you believe the stuff in that video about strangling people etc to extract their soul? If so this conversation has no where further to go as this is just crap. Sadists are just sadists, abused kids with the genes to go on abusing given the right conditions. Nothing special, just like a dog you kick the shit out of since it was a pup. Some become meek, some become monsters… humans are no different.

@chrisfostertv Between the two of us you seem at least as well read and unlike me no one accuses you of incoherance, but Pickety even if just a front man is associated with a book, a book that does not read like fraud. Its modest in its prescriptions and presumes we are stuck with capitalism.

The video has certainly resonated with you, but at a different frequency to me. I hear you on superstition…and that to me, is a result of information being withheld from the populace…a practice indeed going way back and still happening today.

When ProjectSAFE matures I hope to find loads of unearthed material that cause extreme dissonance…maybe some of those Vatican archives. Maybe we’ll finally get some continuity of our history, unless it has all been destroyed.

The people that are sitting on information must get a power kick out of exclusivity I guess, same as ever…they don’t need the $

Sure, this video invokes a cognitive dissonance with me too, but I happen to enjoy that. The guys having a crack and does seem pretty well researched when you view his info as a whole.

None of these guys want to talk about the capital machine do they, the privilege of debt creation. They never make the connection of capital = debt.

Steve Keen and Michael Hudson are two of the better commentators out there I think.

Emmanuel Saez was a colleague of Pickerty apparently and has published this very good paper which graphically illustrates the data and possibly contradicts Pickerty’s own data.

I haven’t read the Pickety book, I rely on bigger brains to break it down like this Vox review

We also might consider wealth-destruction methods that are a little more narrowly tailored than a broad wealth tax (or a world war).

For example, much of modern-day wealth appears to take the form of urban land (Silicon Valley houses are much more expensive than houses in the Houston suburbs, not because the houses are bigger but because the land is more expensive), control over oil and other fossil fuel resources, and the value associated with various patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other forms of intellectual property.

Land and resources differ from traditional capital in that even a very high rate of taxation on them won’t cause the land to go away or the oil to vanish. Intellectual property is deliberately created by the government.

Stiff land taxes, and major intellectual property reform could achieve many of Piketty’s goals without disincentivizing saving and wealth creation.

@chrisfostertv I got that sense recently when I heard a leftist economists so angry with Paul Krugman. Its like they won’t think outside a conventional box. But what you describe above seems very much like what Pickety took a chunk of the book talking about. He said going after income won’t do it, you have to go after total wealth, if you are going to do it. A holistic tax on wealth sounds like the opposite but he was suggesting specifically taxing standing wealth and assets, not simply income which can be fudged so many ways.

But yes, he didn’t touch that, and kind of said he might like to think about and explore other systems but just wasn’t optimistic, saying he thought we were stuck with what we have. So in that sense its very conventional. Like the Historian Tony Judt I think he just wants to bring us back to Social Democracy. But he’s clear that the conditions that brought about the thirty good years aren’t the norm for capitalism. He stresses that it seems remote getting nations to cooperate enough to get a global wealth tax to prevent capital flight and havens like the Caymen islands. My sense is that wealth can be checked 1950s style, any such attempt at capital flight would make wealthy evader into fugitives and have them forfeit their assets. Its hardball but its the way the current system plays, why kid gloves with the wealthy. Answer is plutonomy, but this would be tax to resolve that situation.

I’ve been watching Pharistocracy. Clearly the gentleman has some bias but its very interesting. In the US Kennedy gets killed and it basically isn’t investigated. Then his brother is set to be elected and his top priority was investigating that BS and he is killed and instead we get Nixon! We get 911 it’s not investigated. The US has suffered from two major public conspiracies. For the reflex that 911 wasn’t a conspiracy it was either a conspiracy according to the governments story or it was a conspiracy of government, these are the only to possibilities, but since we had a major building that wasn’t hit going down followed by no investigation it was clearly a government conspiracy likely through and through that with aim of the Patriot Act undeclared martial law and also going back into Iraq to steal oil.

There is no conspiracy

Was Smith’s invisible hand a reference to theh hidden hand?

Probably, the Scottish are pretty sneaky…like the surprise feature in Testnet 2 for example :slight_smile: