Person v Computer

Warning - This article is longish

Martin Armstrong discovered a natural cycle in nature based off pi, he has used this in an AI type system named Socrates to predict economic confidence cycles/waves which oscillate between Public/Private cycles. Were currently moving out of the Public wave back into Private.

I emailed him about SAFE but have had no reply…a system as important as this deserves robust infrastructure like SAFE…I might try twitter to reach him.

Person v Computer
Posted on August 6, 2014 by Martin Armstrong
Artifical

Hopefully, people are starting to realize that it is impossible for any individual to be correct on so many levels and the analysis that fills the airwaves is just opinion. I cannot have an opinion of what it feels like to give birth unless you are a woman who experiences it. No man is capable of really understanding the depth of feeling a woman experiences or her courage. The same is true in the world of economics and politics.

All I can do is catalogue everything possible and then make it available to Socrates to analyse. Nobody can watch everything everywhere 24hrs a day and then interpret it to be always correct. You can attribute such super-human ability to me, accuse me of manipulating the entire world, ignore me as an anomaly, or plagiarise me and pretend you are the smartest person alive. Others have tried so desperately to rob this technology from me to make a fortune or to just try to undo the accomplishments. None of this will change the simple fact that perhaps there is another way and the world just may not be flat after all. In their personal greed, they cannot stop for one second and see that they are only part of the cycle and are the evil invisible hand that keeps society trapped in a vortex of corruption unable to ever escape to the next level of the game we call life.

I understand I have an expiration date. If this were my theory, I would shut-up, make as much as I can, and run to some remote island and wait for the mushroom cloud to dissipate. However, since this is my discovery, rather than a predetermined theory, then I feel I have an obligation to pass it along at least for my own posterity no matter how many people may hate my guts. So yes, we will go public and I have just brought in a CEO to head the company with decades of experience as an institutional client for several major firms over the years.

We are bringing in more people right now and are moving to fix the systems for access on the internet. What we have up is still in the testing phase and we will be moving that to a more stable platform that is secure for we have to take into account the tactics of the NSA. It is my hope to get ready to go public and pass my discoveries on so this level of analysis will continue when I am no longer here. Hopefully, this major effort will finally get people to comprehend that analysis cannot be personal opinion – we are really all connected. It is time that analysis departs on the next train to get out of this primitive age of opinion that is not much different from when medicine bled patients to get the disease out even if a common cold.

To reshape the future and to take the next step in this evolutionary process, we must come to understand that TIME is the key to everything. We cannot exist but for TIME, for only this fourth dimension allows everything to exist. There can be no beginning and end without TIME for nothing can move without TIME. This is the road to the future and the sooner we wake up and follow the tracks, the sooner we will conquer our greatest setbacks. TIME is just everything, yet we have chosen to ignore it in every possible aspect from studying the environment to economics.

The world ahead is up to us to understand and face our most darkest fears of humanity. The more we fight among ourselves the longer we will remain in our primitive state. We are plagued by prejudices and personal power trips like who is the better analyst all based upon opinion. Anyone can be right on a single issue, but they cannot be right on every issue all the time. The only way to escape from this world of personal chest-pounding that distracts us from the end goal, is to take that giant step for mankind. The longer we delay the longer we will remain in this primitive world we think is reality.

To all the emails that come in about people plagiarizing this site, all I can say is this too is part of the cycle. As long as such people seek only personal gain pursuing their self-interest, the more they undermine the evolutionary process and try to raise themselves up to be worshipped for a brief shining moment. This does society no good at all. This will harm our children and their children for it will prevent the truth from surfacing and in the process keep us in the endless cycle of repetitive error unable to pass go and advance to the next round.

The answers lie in the study of TIME, not personal opinion of someone being smarter than another or dumb luck. We all have a shelf-expiration date like a bottle of milk. With every single advancement in knowledge, there is resistance, punishment, and death. They burned Bruno alive at the stake for insisting that the sun was the centre and the earth revolved around it along with the planets.

The teachers of Einstein said he was a dreamer that would amount to nothing. TIME is the fourth dimension. Einstein’s entire theory of relativity is about TIME. Yet with all of this, people resist, hate my guts, accuse me of manipulating the world, all because it conflicts with what they WANT to believe. When we just recently published the Cycles of War report last year, there were people who said it was absurd and a joke for nobody could predict war in such a manner. The closed mind is what keeps us in a perpetual cycle of war. We cannot advance until we take that first step to understand TIME. Einstein wrote:

Since there exists in this four dimensional structure [space-time] no longer any sections which represent “now” objectively, the concepts of happening and becoming are indeed not completely suspended, but yet complicated. It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence.

TIME is far more than just cyclical analysis. There are those who can try to find cycles and then make a forecast. However, that is still just a flat model that does not embrace the four-dimensional space-time element. There is much more to this than just determining a single frequency. TIME unifies everything and nothing could function, move, or exist without TIME. A single cell can do nothing by itself without movement that requires TIME. Life could not exist without TIME, yet we do not bother to even explore thanks to prejudice and fear of what we might bump into in the middle of the night.

In physics, we build upon the knowledge and discoveries of each person who went before us. In the social sciences, it is all about lies, manipulations, and opinions. Nobody seems to care to discover HOW something functions – only HOW to make it function as they would like to see (Marx-Keynes-Government). This is the curse of mankind. This is what plagues our soul and retards our advancement. Until we take that one last giant step for mankind as Neil Armstrong said, we will forever remain trapped in a violent and corrupt world with no hope of ever seeing the real light of day. There is a whole new dawn awaiting us in knowledge and understanding. It is a mind twister – but this is a journey we simply have to take. It is indeed TIME that awaits our exploration. And as for my critics who cannot fathom cyclical analysis, well, knowledge is not for everyone.

Einstein said it best - “…for us physicists believe the separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, although a convincing one.” This is the secret to cyclical analysis but it is truly a mind changer. I promise we will go public to protect these systems and those who are clients can help to ensure that this technology remains for us all – not for some dark corner of humanity. It may be not until I am gone that the critics will be silenced and stop assuming it is just personal opinion.

2 Likes