Palestine

Looks like this footage is from 2019 and it shows a boy not a girl being arrested. This doesn’t change the cruelty of what it shows but helps make info clearer.

2 Likes
1 Like

Being completely truthful and exact is extremely important. Otherwise it’s just propaganda.

2 Likes

You mean public relations? :wink: :: Edward Bernays : on Propaganda and Public Relations :: - YouTube

1 Like
1 Like

That’s horrible. I don’t even want to watch it. But it would be good if you could dig up the original source for those who have the stomach for it. (I don’t. I don’t look at material from Abu Ghraib and such either.)

1 Like

Former Israeli soldier breaks silence on occupation of Palestinian Territories

1 Like

In any war there is a winner and loser.

The reasons wars end is because the loser finally accepts defeat.

The reason the middle East conflict has endured for so long and just won’t end is because the whole world keeps egging on the loser to keep fighting.

The ‘palestinians’ (in quotes because palestine never actually existed as a country) need to accept that they lost the war and stop fighting, maybe then there can be peace in the middle East.

Bullshit. All of it.

EDIT: Or maybe you just made a bad joke. I hope so.

2 Likes

Looks dreadfully like someone is trolling for a reaction so they can turn round and scream “anti-Semitic” and play the sympathy card yet again.

Sympathy for that mob ran out a long time ago.
Boycott Divest Sanction
Hit them where it really hurts them. In their pockets.
The Israelis learned a lot from the Nazis.

There is a limit to how much moronicity even I can take. If that makes me a snowflake, so be it. Aaargh! :scream: :scream: :scream: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

US Jews Are Increasingly Breaking With Israel to Support Palestinian Liberation

3 Likes

So much hostility with no counter argument.

1 Like

Plenty counter argument. However I will not lower myself to debate any further with supremacist scum.
Consider yourself ignored and shunned.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like