Outdated: Alpha 2 Community Websites, Apps & SAFE Messaging IDs

No, just use those posted above but not everyone will be checking their SAFE mail so maybe let them know here if you want to play.

3 Likes

Hello there :smiley:

I hope this one will feel more useful !

safe://thewall/

Let’s pick a can and paint the wall together :smiley:

Share your art with the blue Safe icon ( 1 PUT )
You can also clean up the wall if you feel so !

crossing fingers that it won’t fail :grimacing:

12 Likes

I’m not too good with a spray can!

15 Likes

I’ll mail you. And the list of people are on top of this thread.

email: folatt

2 Likes

safe://zork.jico/

Neat Tiddlywiki game that Jed Carty made.
SAFE message me at: jico

5 Likes

safe://checklists

5 Likes

hey @upstate would u mind making this OP a wiki so everyone can add their stuff,

and I can offer to go through all the sites / apps and make descriptions for each of them, or something.

This is a great topic to have, for Alpha 2, and just wanna help it grow. Thanks!

9 Likes

Before doing so I want to run this idea past the rest of the @moderators.

2 Likes

@whiteoutmashups, This has been turned into a Wiki as requested.

If you have a safesite or email ID to add to the lists use the image in the lower right hand corner to add them.

6 Likes

hah!

the highscore on 2048.play is stored from Testnet-19 ??

I could tell, because I set it :smile:

2048HighScore

9 Likes

in some day, there will be a bridge like proxy/gateway between https?:// and safe:// protocol comes out. I guess :crazy_face:

my safe blog: safe://blog.emufly

2 Likes

Most of these websites are not using the network for storage - they are just simple JavaScript sites being loaded from the network - not much different from running it from your hard drive.

No data is carried over from Test 19, so any persistence must be in your browser /local storage.

2 Likes

It’s just, I downloaded and installed a new version of SAFE browser.
Did not think it would have access to any local storage or anything from a previous installation.

Does it have that?
I guess it has somehow, since there is no data carried over between the network versions.

1 Like

I’m not sure, but you can examine the local storage if you open the browser console.

1 Like

Have to confess I’m rather pleased with this. Can anyone top it?

2014-play2

9 Likes

I am trying to put together a very basic forum :

safe://simpleforum/

Nicks are not registered, so in the current state, anyone can steal your name and pretend they are you, you can’t delete posts, there is no moderation … so things can quickly become messy :smiley: ( should it become really bad, I’d remove everything from alpha2 )

Have fun :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Very cool @nice!

This is exactly what we need. It shows what’s possible with SAFE.

12 Likes

Blimey! Very nice again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I said it in there but I think this really deserves a topic of its own. Really cool @nice

5 Likes

8 Likes