Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

When does it actually go live?

3.45 pm UTC today

1 Like

then per the website

The first layer 1 protocol specifically built to serve DeFi.

Unless they had some serious insight into the future this is not what they started building in 2013.

2 Likes

I had a quick look, but it looks like they raised initial funds then did another ico recently.
No idea what the initial plan was.

2 Likes

I grabbed some. :slight_smile: Thanks @SwissPrivateBanker

hey careful with fake tokens and scams !

that’s the official link Uniswap Info

please look for official annoncements and their telegram group and avoid scamers and wrong liquidity pools.

4 Likes

Yep be careful. The only pair with liquidity is a fake token. Swiss’s link is the correct one.

2 Likes

seems scamy to me. having huge inflation does lend to potential spikes in market cap technically, without really needing the active trading market to be nearly as big. Of course with every coin some are actively being traded and some are being held long term. But that is natural and expected. This making exponentially more coins is distorting the meaning of market cap. To me market cap is supposed to mean what are ALL the coins worth today. Not what is this huge inflation pile worth if we could SOMEHOW get people to pay the market price.

Uniswap Info bought using ETH. Did I get scammed? lol

I’m showing eXRD in my wallet.

I don’t see the ability to purchase the token through uniswap with ethereum. Am I missing something?

I tried to sell the ones I bought with ETH. This is the message I get.
The transaction cannot succeed due to error: undefined. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping.Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 10.13.08 AM

3 Likes

Looks like this is the wrong one im afraid!

Interesting parallels between the integrity of this project and radix.

I’m sure dan (founder of radix) and David would get on well

This Reclusive Engineer Is Plotting The Death Of Blockchain

Also as a sidebar. Altcoinomy ran a pretty well oiled token sale and kyc process from my experience

2 Likes

Agreed it is the wrong one. Do you now what the error is about?

Looks like it was a fake pairing (by taking a quick look at the volumes from your link)

If you follow the link from their official website you can double check

2 Likes

Yes, but there’s eth in the pool, why wouldn’t he be able to sell it back?

2 Likes

This is what I was hoping for. Be able to sell it back even at a loss. I didn’t put much on this transaction so this is not too serious.

1 Like

More funds are going in by the minute to this pair.

Yep, could just be the scammer/s making it look real, long as they spend less on fees than overall gain.

1 Like

Worth a quick look

1 Like

Took a punt, in at 0.155. Fully diluted, this values the network at 1.8B USD, but this quantity won’t be available for a long time. If the network lives to any part of it’s idea, probably a reasonable long hold as a safety valve, but initial strategy is looking to dump, either on the initial rise or a week before main net appears. Thanks for the tip, I followed them ages ago but lost track in the swirl of life. Any profits to be invested in SAFE :slight_smile:

3 Likes