Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Powell is tied to Trump. Perhaps on the other side of the election

1 Like

Gold is not proven limited! Bitcoin is :sunglasses:

You can’t have limited items if they can be tied with paper and printed under the table. Paper gold. Paper bitcoin. There is no paper food, so there will be no paper safecoin, because it is “edible” too :sascha:

2 Likes
1 Like

The history will tell everything.

P.S. Why they usually talk on YouTube instead showing the code on github?

2 Likes

Some good/highly followed projects (Eth, Ada, ICX, XRP) among others are starting to wake up. Wonder if MAID will follow.

2 Likes

Maid could follow if they ever release MVE and BETA

3 Likes

Maid could follow when they release MVE and BETA.

Here, I fixed it for you, friend!

:safelove:

12 Likes

Assuming that you haven’t watched the video… Gavin’s talk is actually about governance and how Polkadot at the moment is a microstate (government). Polkadot/Substrate Portal

The absolute insanity at the moment about the cryptospace, is that we’re begging people and governments who are in debt to guide us, like they know better or do better… :joy:

If only more crypto’s entertained this idea…

"In the future, it might seem just as strange to say that I am trusting a third-party institution with my interests as to say that I’m using an abacus today” Gavin Wood

3 Likes

No privacy, only censorship. And blockchain based governance ? Nooooooo

2 Likes

Seriously hesitating whether to exchange part of my Maid basket for Ada / Cardano …
Speaking only in economic terms, do you think what can be profitable in the medium (1-2 years) or long (3-5 years) term?

1 Like

As projects and/or economic gain, I believe there is money to be made in the ones I listed. I don’t like the function of xrp but doesn’t mean it won’t go up. That short list all have some level of ecosystem built, ADA being the least of the group. I personally won’t be exchanging any maid for them because this project when it’s ready will be virtually untouchable in my opinion, but there will be plenty of gains elsewhere in the mean time for sure. We have yet to see sustainable growth really outside of BTC and ETH, a 3-5 year projection is difficult Bc of that but when we get an inevitable sustained bull run, i believe these projects will move up substantially.

1 Like

Do not exchange … I appreciate your point of view.
There is no talk in this price project, not even in the Maid Trading groups, but what price do you think Safecoin can get when you say it can be untouchable?

1 Like

Untouchable in the sense that, the project will solve more issues, have more use cases and provide more function than anything on the market. Price is anyone’s guess but you would hope it is commensurate with what the network will offer.

3 Likes

Safecoin has two very strong Pumpamentals:

• it’s free for 2 billion people with internet
  • you can “eat” it

You see how successful Bitcoin is precisely because it has a freemium in the beginning.

The problem with the most cryptocurrencies is that they are not edible, ie. can be printed on paper by the rich. You can’t do the same with food, water and housing. Safecoin is these 3 things at once.

What would be the price? Growing. We have a growing resource (hdd, cpu, bandwidth) because of technological progress. We have a final currency. Only 4.3 billion. The price will rise along with technological advances and the increase in the resource you can buy with Safecoin.

2 Likes
2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buying SAFE-FS Coins Thread

This guy knows his stuff. They interviewed him on the gold podcast. Apparently he wrote that book in 23 days.

1 Like

Hey @dirvine,

many crypto companies (including storj and bittrex) take out cheap loans because of the virus, have you considered such a possibility?

1 Like

We don’t have any debt. It’s something we try hard to maintain. I suspect loans are an issue, if you want to close a business then an easy way is give them a loan, then along the way demand immediate repayment or worse. So they can be dangerous,

21 Likes