Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

The reality is either it will be done or it won’t. Us talking about it isn’t going to cha he anything. I think it’s just more of a map of reality, not scrutiny.

1 Like

I think most of us thinking the same: this year is critical

1 Like

unnamed

2 Likes

I’ve got a bridge to sell to anyone who thought the BTC futures was designed to normalize or mitigate manipulation in BTC trading… I think it’s one of the biggest specters hanging over how the upcoming halving plays out.

5 Likes

a 2-3% drop is hardly what I would call major manipulation. If anything it kept the bulls in check from manipulating the price unrealistically high. Don’t forget we are up like 300% since last year. I would say right now what the market needs is control rods so the nuclear reaction doesn’t run away.

1 Like

https://retailwire.com/discussion/ikea-tests-the-value-of-time-as-a-sales-incentive/ Do buy :crazy_face:

1 Like

What’s your strategy for investments with what’s going on with markets worldwide, kinda off topic and this may need a separate thread but I mostly mean stocks, personally I’m happy to leave my crypto as is.

3 Likes

At this point I am favoring gold / mining shares (ETFs) given the money printing at hand and yet to come.

5 Likes

I luckily managed to mostly get out before the first Monday crash and am on sidelines now with stocks. Bonds untouched. I may start to start DCAing back in soon with 1-5% at a time, but I don’t think I’ll put the block of money back into stocks (I mostly just do broad market stuff) until we have clarity on spread in the US and other western countries diverge from their exponential trends in new cases. Too many unknowns: quarantines, lockdowns and collapse of several highly leveraged sectors are all potentials. Looks like Russia wants to turn on the oil taps and put serious hurt on shale and the rest of OPEC. Possibility of long term health effects from COVID (check out what happened to SARS victims… lung fibrosis and chronic fatigue).

Otherwise, keeping and slowly adding to crypto, slowly adding to bullion.

3 Likes

Break even oil price for Russia is $40. They have to turn on the oil taps to fund their wars. The Arabs will be suffering with current oil prices

Wooo :beer: virus is taking a serious toll on Oil and Crypto market now with fear. Hopefully we bounce back, would suck if 2008 starts to happen all over again. No fun seeing 401k’s see a nice 50% shave over the coming months, then again the economy has been on a massive tear so maybe the virus is just a long due catalyst to bring us back to reality. Hope the elderly take heed anyways and stay indoors as much as possible until this blows over, seems to not be too dangerous for most folk under 60 with proper flu remedy meds and access to water/food. Maybe I will be a buyer of ETH if it goes sub 100, and BTC if it sees sub 1,000 (hopefully unlikely but beats me, crypto has ever seen a real recession).

1 Like

The fed can control the interest rate & print money (effect millions holding their token)…
People holding crypto can control their sell price (print more money without issuing more coins), issue more coins, burn coins etc…

What’s pretty we!rd about the cryptospace is that a coin has not pop up yet playing the game :kissing_heart:“Let’s print what the fed printed” :kissing_heart:. Hmmmm if every Maidsafecoin holder put their selling price to $372, we would have printed how much the fed printed and solved Maidsafe’s financial problem. Hmmmmm who would buy a $372 Maidsafecoin? Probably the same people who would buy a $7700 btc… :crazy_face:

What a cute idea… :joy:

4 Likes

When they say “inject” they mean “create out of thin air”. The Repo market is now over $650 billion to prop up insolvent banks. The Roosters are coming hone to roost

4 Likes

The thing is the cryptospace has not figured out yet that crypto = printing money. Every cryptocurrency is a stablecoin, you just have to pair it with a fiat. On Kraken.com you could collectively set the price of XTZ at 1000 euro’s and that would be it’s price. If nobody buys you don’t care because your still receiving staking revenue. :joy: Even the merchant could except it, because if everybody is selling it for that price… We can now vote with our money and all we do is pay up people to regulate us (lik they know better) and ignoring who can really set the price :crazy_face:

3 Likes

6k btc up for grabs.
How low will she go.
Already tempted.

2 Likes

Once the scammers have liquidated their BTC (theft) holdings there should be an uptick. At the moment its anyones guess

1 Like

10 years old BTC wallet moved with 1k BTC Bitcoin / Address / 16mttyZvPX3S51dWNf7kveWi8dieT8F3X9 — Blockchair

This ain’t looking good. $4100 BTC?

BTC is now moving like an Altcoin again

I agree, I bought a bit, missed the last downtrend, placed a lower buy also.