Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

for some strange reason people still made content and for some even stranger reason there was actually a market for the steem dollars that didn’t crash to zero :stuck_out_tongue: Really on the SAFE network there will be “money from nothing” the difference being it actually has a place to go recycle in the economy.

1 Like
1 Like

Summary of some Bitcoins predictions.

3 Likes

5f97062

4 Likes

Looks like bitcoin jack was pretty close there.

An analyst with the nickname Bitcoin Jack believes that BTC could fall to $7400, but the weakening will be short-lived. As soon as the largest digital currency touches the new “bottom”, a breakthrough will begin almost immediately.

1 Like
3 Likes

Allegedly is the keyword but there seems to be many rumors surfacing. Wishful thinking or… where there is smoke there is fire?

2 Likes

Fed prints billions… who can buy out who? Another clueless action from the cryptospace.

2 Likes

Huge supply cap, they needed to trim it a bit. Burned coins = more scarcity which I am always a fan of :smile:.

3 Likes

https://www.coingecko.com/en/derivatives :joy:

1 Like

Does anyone know what the approximate power consumption needed to mine 1 bitcoin, and so maybe we could calculate the financial cost of generating a bitcoin?

I’d like to compare daily bitcoin price against the price of production, and use that as one signal to help me decide when to buy crypto.

With the halvening coming up, I guess production price will go up - maybe that’s priced in already.

I’d like to buy bitcoin when it’s cheap relative to production, maybe hold for a bit and see if I can get more maid.

1 Like

It is priced in from day one, but than after halvening price rise again :wink: The teory says, that as risky asset the price rise wait for half daily supply of new Bitcoins.

1 Like

So the current price is fair, and if it drops to $4000 then its a buy.

2 Likes

https://keybase.io/a/i/r/d/r/o/p/spacedrop2019

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes
1 Like

https://ethereumprice.org/newsletter/ethereum-flips-itself-signalling-a-trend-that-will-replace-bitcoin-as-a-store-of-value/

While I don’t agree with the conclusions, there are interesting discussions to be had about when the core token is not the primary value on the network. Maybe someday, SAFE will only be the ‘oil’ for moving ThanksCoin around the network.

4 Likes

I think bitcoin has had it this peak.

Past performance is no indication of future performance, but…

It looks like the price is falling under high volume.

Looks like a game of musical chairs.

I think bitcoin is going sub $4000

1 Like

Not matching patterns - for one the timeframe is wrong.

Your selection is by far mostly post halving. Although the correct point is pre halving

It doesn’t worry me but I think you have matched the wrong part. But this sort of prediction is fraught with errors and works in hindsight and rarely in foresight when you pick differing circumstances to try and match up

1365ba7a39e59bcf45acff4f15a92542f8472633_2_690x303_fixed

5 Likes

Another day of falls.
Bitcoin is going to drag all markets down.

Could have been a long term pump, leaving people with expensively bought coins while the pumpers have run off in profit.

Still above 8000 and this rocky road was always expected leading up to the halving.

What is different to what was expected is that in trying to TA you have seen a pattern that really is not there to be seen.

Now does that mean the price won’t drop? No BUT there is no actual indication.

BUT if you or anyone sees a drop and claims this is the end of this peak then guess what? You will be right the last time its said.

3 Likes