Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Honestly, I think you’ll be able to buy PULSX on the market for cheaper than the average sacrificed token price for at least several months. But, I’m maybe willing to burn a bit of dead crypto which is all profit, anyway, to hedge that bet.

Don’t get me wrong, I like RH. I just think people who think getting in on PLSX will be just like early adoption of HEX, will be sorely disappointed.

1 Like

It is reasonable to be skeptical. Therefore, this type of game is played only with money saved from snacks. The mass of people are wrong about many things, but of course no one has a crystal ball, saying what is possible is not the same as saying that it will happen for sure.

Privacy. Security. Freedom

anyone heard of https://www.supersimpleswap.com/ ? it seems that it transfers EUR to BTC in your non-custodial wallet with 1.25% fee!? seems too good to be true!

oh found a hikup, no greek banks yet onboard this thing

@Dimitar will ETH holders have access to their forked assets on Pulse?
As in will BGF also have the equivalent of its ETH over at Pulse?

1 Like

Yes, everything will be copied 1:1 except ETH, it will be copied 1:1 million. It will be interesting to see what happens, because this is the first complete fork of Ethereum. I will not be surprised if it leads to many new full forks, similar to the situation with Bitcoin after the fork with Bitcoin Cash…

You just change the network in the metamask settings and all your tokens are in the new network. Obviously they will not have the same fiat value, but they will not be 0 either, because there will be PulseX, which will allow to speculate with ERC20 against PRC20 tokens.

1 Like

If it is worth only a few % of ETH at its current value that is still not an insignificant amount of “free money”. Could be something dirvine may want to keep an eye on.

2 Likes

Well David doesn’t have to do anything, if ever these 1101 PULSE (the copied ether from the bamboo fund) have value, I’ll tell him for sure…

But when you have in mind that with 10 cents you bought 1000 Pulse in the sacrifice phase 6 months ago, even if Pulse makes x10000 like Hex, then these 10 cents will be equal to $ 1000 … I would not hold my breath :lol:

What is more interesting, in my opinion, is how the situation will develop in terms of taxes. Because Pulse will start with a price of 0 (without a bridge to the ethereum for the first 24-48 hours) and will be airdropped to the people who participated in the Sacrifice. For how many people will there be a tax event in this situation? Maybe we can learn how to start the transfer of MAID to the Safe Network without eating the big tax spoon…

3 Likes

Ahh :joy: I see

1 Like
1 Like

Sweatcoin launches token:

3 Likes

Pocket Network
Ocean Protocol
Lyra

:alarm_clock: Time Stamps :alarm_clock: 00:00 Intro 00:59 Altcoin Pick #1: Pocket Network 05:01 Altcoin Pick #2: Ocean Protocol 07:53 Sponsored Segment: Router Protocol 11:37 Altcoin Pick #3: Lyra Finance

Besides ERC20 Maid, it would also be cost saving and great to have MAID on the Stellar (XLM) platform.
@ 0.00001 Lumen per transaction, a dex and fiat gateways it’s a good option.

1 Like

Is there a cost to add it though?

There is a cost to create the token, but it’s not much.
Adding it to an dex (amm), depends on how much liquidity you want to provide.

Hmmmmm forgot to mention, to show up in Stellar wallets (lobstr, Keybase) like a “trustline” we’ll need a legit company backing the asset or dao.

1 Like

Definitely the more places we put the ERC20 MAID the better! In my opinion, the most interesting place to put it this year will be Pulschain. With over $ 600 million in stablecoins from the Pulse and PulseX sacrifices, Richard will tear down walls even in a bear market…

2 Likes
  • TIMESTAMPS - 0:00 Intro 2:15 New Crypto Studies 3:50 Altcoin Announcements 6:09 Bitcoin Mining Bonanza 7:27 Jack Dorsey And BTC 9:52 Tonga’s Legal Tender 11:53 USDT In Every Country 14:37 Inflation in Every Nation 16:51 Market Forecast 20:47 Outro
2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

BEWARE!! Ethereum may have the worst news ever!! The SEC may be targeting Ethereum next!! The SEC is currently trying to classify XRP as a security and Ripple Labs is fighting them in court. Although there may be a second casualty from this court case. Ethereum!! Ether’s non security status is in major jeopardy. Will Ethereum be ruled a security?

10 min.

1 Like

Has anyone heard about Saito? They have come up with a unique consensus mechanism to solve the “free rider” and “Tragedy of the commons” problems in blockchain. This is a video by their ceo David Lancashire. Saito claims to have unbounded scaling capacity. https://youtu.be/XJiE8TrwW2A

2 Likes

Here is another interesting video about Saito. https://youtu.be/bhKe4NSURrc

1 Like