Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Got a message from a mate saying he knows someone who made 100k of these:

https://cumrocketcrypto.com/

What the actual f**k? Pun intended! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Speak the language of the masses I suppose.

But what is novel about it? Just another meme/fad?

Nothing but that is why it boils down to basic understanding of the masses.

First coin I ever bought like many other folk,
Doge. Why? because I understood nothing and it had a cute picture of a dog.
Shoot myself thinking about what that purchase would be worth today.

I think so many people want in on something but they have not had time to understand what it is they are really getting into so these things are entry level… if that makes sense.

3 Likes

Max and Stacy talking Doge. Pretty accurate/funny.

3 Likes

Why is EOS going crazy? Is it just a regular pump and dump?

https://cryptowat.ch/charts/BINANCE:EOS-BTC?period=1h

1 Like

We are in a Bull Run - Bitcoin has made a peak, Ethereum has made a peak, it is time for the alts :happyant:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

3 Likes

Yes, it seems that way. It looks like previous resistance levels have been tested and supported too. We were due a big correction and it was just going up and up the last month or two. Now that seems to have worked its way through, folks can start buying again.

1 Like

Storage aggregator enters the competition:

1 Like

The CEO of Radix makes interesting comments about bootstrapping the system early in a way the self reinforces growth later on. About 10 min in.

Edit: $140 billion has been lost due to lost keys. They are building ways into their system so that keys don’t singly represent an account. They are building ways to enable key recovery. Such as a deadman switch where if you don’t ping it once a year the funds will automatically be sent to another account.

2 Likes

This really does change your perspective of bitcoin. Now listed as Sats on coinmarketcap.

4 Likes

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

The sale person at Sherman Williams in my rural area just brought up DOGE… I’d say it was close to the peak if these weren’t unprecedented times.

2 Likes

:woozy_face: I should stop thinking rationally and just jump in and ride at least one shitcoin wave.

Unbelievable. haha

I think a lot of this shitcoin market is just gambling. Buying all these random coins is so much easier these days everyone is doing it. I suspect a log of people with gambling problems are piling in to these coins without thinking.

3 Likes

Let me know what you go for @zoki we will have a little gamble together :joy:

1 Like

I am no economist. My understanding is that big buyers like e.g. Musk don’t buy their Bitcoin on exchanges, but rather directly from big miners who have to sell to cover their mining expenses. But where do big sellers go, if not regular exchanges? There seems to be a discrepancy here.

Looking at BTC/USD on Bitfinex, at least during this bull run, many of the big sell orders seem to be fake and disappear when the price comes close. The same does not seem to be true for the big buy orders. Does somebody who understands the economics of Bitcoin better than I do care to share their insights.

Looks like there will be a lot of tears once the bubble burst. When it does this one will make the dot com bubble look like a splash in a tub. The stream of tears will be endless…

I was thinking to buy few millions after the first big pump, but when I saw fees about $100 I gave up.
The dogs coins are hyper speculative crypto.

1 Like

Most exchanges /crypto brokers operate an OTC desk for matching larger buyers and sellers

3 Likes