Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

Biden wouldn’t know. He just tries to read from the script given to him. Even then he fails and stuffs it up.
Wait for more stimulus packages later this year

1 Like

And they will be buying through relatives and offshore companies and trusts

Buying what?

Imagine if Biden was to announce all US based corporates operating through tax havens will be taxed at US tax rates less a tax credit for tax paid in the tax haven (including Delaware)

Stocks and cryptos

Has nothing to do with buying at this point, has everything to do of realizing gains in what they already have. This is all just smoke for now. The only thing Democrats can do to lose their power is to go too far over the tax line. Biden doesn’t even know where he is and is taking instruction from only god knows who.

4 Likes

Isn’t that true for all politicians? Is it just visible with him because he has a damaged brain?

Privacy. Security. Freedom

I’m not sure about the rest of the world but here in the US we have managed to gather essentially 600 Americans between President, congress and cabinet who most of them were mediocre attorneys to make some of the worst decisions on earth for a population of 325 million. The vast majority are indeed incompetent fools.

7 Likes

43%? Other countries already tax capital gains at 50%? 43% sounds good, lol

2 Likes

could be worse it could be the SNP

I think this guy @Southside came across is the last hope for democracy

3 Likes

Why are the powerful ones so old. They should be in retirement homes

Especially the President and Leaders of both Houses

2 Likes

Vote #BPB1Alba2 in Edinburgh Central

1 Like

Im in enough bother with the mods - this might go off-topic Also MCWs like @happybeing may get miffed

Better get back on topic then and thank Biden for this chance to buy some more maid at these bargain prices I just hope they last till pay day!!

And hopefully wiping out some of the safe themed mince at the same time

2 Likes

So finally, I can consider myself lucky with “only” 30% tax on crypto gains in France.

6 Likes

So now more info is coming out. The proposed tax hike is for those earning more than a million. Seems a knee jerk reaction in markets.

3 Likes

Tax accountants will make a fortune planning around this. Is there a Taxman token?

2 Likes

And there are still many countries with 0% tax which are glad to welcome refugees.

1 Like

The 43% probably wont happen. Biden might be slow these days, but he is still a sly fox. The purpose of this proposal is too show the American people, a vast majority of which are in favour of taxing the rich, that he cares about them.

At the same time he is appeasing the progressive side of his party by showing that he is trying to take action to create a more just society, and thirdly he is creating a market dip for all the big mainstream players to fill their bags. After all if whales can manipulate the crypto market why can’t the president?

And at the same time he knows this will be hard to pass in the senate, so he looks like the good guy all around. He satisfies both the progressives, and his corporate taskmasters.

1 Like

It’s always best to start high in your negotiations.

5 Likes