Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

21 posts were split to a new topic: Is Craig Wright Satoshi?

crap, this could get nasty …

2 Likes

Yeh dang. First time I’ve seen maid drop below rank 100. Super rough.

1 Like

It fell to about 125 in 2017/2018, IIRC.

7 Likes

Yeah and around PARSEC announcement it shot right up. Just wait till the network is live and has been around a couple years. There are crypto OG’s invested in this project and once Safecoin is live I think they will have more interest in seeing it reach widespread adoption like they have with bitcoin.

15 Likes

And even that is probably not true.
From here:

Cloudcroft, Wright’s company, also claimed to have partnered with Silicon Graphics International, a high-performance computing firm that was subsequently acquired by Hewlett-Packard, to develop two supercomputers which are listed among the world’s top 500. But SGI denied that Cloudcroft was a customer and said it had no record of the C01N supercomputer.

Also not mentioned here:

2 Likes

You never know, its up to 9,100 in 4 days. Approx 10% rise from here needed.

It looks like it’ll break by months end, but you could see it break 10K in 3 days even if it drops back

4 Likes
1 Like

Mmh, was it not Mcafee with the prediction/bet that Bitcoin would reach $1m before the end of 2020?

6 Likes

Or he would eat his knob, well… you can see why he suddenly hates it. :rofl:

4 Likes

His argument is also flawed. Smart contracts are great but they are not necessary for bitcoin’s original and already useful function, that is, payment transaction settlements without middlemen. He just needs money for cocaine so he say whatever makes the most controversy thus profit.

3 Likes

In other words, try to pump the price to profit.

5 Likes

Not so surprising to me, that tweet where he withdraws his promise.

3 Likes

Absolutely, and we have front row seats.

6 Likes

By mid year he will say if bitcoin doesn’t drop to 0 by end of 2020 he will eat his own Johnson live on TV.

2 Likes

He has probably discovered us, hence the change of heart :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

As much as “when lambo” irritated the crap out of me, I kind of miss the excitement of those days.

6 Likes

€ 370 billion in savings accounts in the Netherlands, I wonder how much purchasing power they loose per day/annum?

1 Like

Has anyone been following Icon (ICX) the last week or so? I have owned a little going back a few years and either this is the beginning of a massive pump and dump or perhaps an ethereum like run. It’s the only other project that I have followed as closely as MAID. Just looking for others opinions of the project if they have any. Thanks.

1 Like