Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

What is she really saying then? The only thing I can say in French is “I’m sorry, but I don’t speak French”. And I understand even less.

The media would tell you it’s the gas tax, but the context is the climate change excuse being used to pillage the already highly taxed french. Her bitching is more situational about the police in that moment. All those things aside, the real reason that people are starting to protest in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, etc. few would believe even if the divine told them to their face. I’ll let people figure it out in their own time. I might tell you by private message, but still, you won’t believe it. I’d just recommend paying attention, it’s going to get bigger, louder, and closer that anyone ever wanted. Crypto, albeit VERY important, is a sideshow compared to this. Think tunnels.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit,
Its when things seem worse, that…
You must not quit

C.W. Longenecker

3 Likes

I think tunnels, but my skull becomes hollow. It’s great for hoo-hoo’s though. Now tell me what the hell is going on.

Start here: What’s up today? - #1034
I’m not going to give my deeper thoughts and opinions but just show sources or redirect to sources. People are giving me enough heat already because of the political implications. The Safenet Forum is a haven for liberal techies if nobody has noticed…

This Factom run is pretty epic. Looks like the fomo is really starting to kick in now. Could have legs for a while yet.

1 Like

Kept their mouths shut through the 2017 mania and gradually delivered/are delivering a useful product.

Funny thing that adoption, actually utility = value

…who would have thought ay :smile:

10 Likes

Yeah it’s one of my fav projects after SAFE. Seem very professional, and just worked hard to get everything working.

Once SAFE is launched i’m sure we will see many times like this.

6 Likes

Yeah, with Factom I feel like that is the first project doing something that is useful in a novel way, not just as a medium of exchange. That is very encouraging, regarding SAFE as well.

By the way, I first heard about Factom from this forum maybe about two years ago, but I cannot remember who it was - thank you anyway! Maybe it was you @Sonder? Anyway, do you have any other projects you think are worth a penny or two?

2 Likes

I heard about factom and maidsafe from Alex Fortin top 5 crypto to invest in, check it out , the prediction for Safe was huge , lets hope he was right.

6 Likes

Yeah the dude pretty much nailed most of his picks.

What’s more funny are the comments that followed from many of his followers being unable to get their head around his $600 prediction for SAFE (and a bigger number dwarfing that amount further along in the future).

Most get stuck on the idea how on earth can someone be talking about projections which require multi hundred billion or in some cases trillions in MC when the great almighty Bitcoin wasn’t there.

You would think the casual crypto enthusiast would research a bit out of curiosity from there but generally nope, just draw some more pretty triangles and buy some more Tron :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

The other one I’m watching closely to see how adoption unfolds is BAT. The Brave browser seems decent and many are using it, I’m just waiting to see if the BAT token is used how they intend it to be.

Edit: I’ve read they have some big name companies in the pipeline to use the platform for adverts. Have to see if that happens.

2 Likes

I read yesterday Litecoin will have a halving next August, which could help it price wise.

2 Likes

$28M in the recycle bin

When your clueless what to do with value… (Lol scarcity creates more value)

:money_mouth_face:

Come on, you said you (thought you) knew. I asked. Now gimme what you got.

I have just read the riots may spread to Belgium (or they already have). If you know, or you think you know, you should definitely let it out – never mind a casual frown from the thunderstruck. You have nothing to lose anyway, agent Mulder.

EDIT: PM if you think someone could be bothered.

1 Like

Oooooofffff … Look at that dead cat bounce.

I think we’ve exhausted the pool of buyers who want to buy at around $4,000 because it’s a better deal than $20,000.

Tighten your seat belts, were are going down… Next stop $800

2 Likes

Something to laugh about, kinda:

https://t.co/JxmkNfs5xi

Factom, that I so much celebrated for keeping the spirits of my portfolio, lost about 50% of the top price that was about $ 14,60 a week ago.

Factom’s reddit is often having these very vague messages of “real world adoption”. Things happening, or maybe not, or some hints still… like this:

“Also retweeted this specifically saying it’s using the Factom blockchain , also with “@Factom #Factom #FCT $FCT” - and Linxens liked the tweet. Not proof, but seeing as the whole tweet was about Factom, I doubt they’d of liked it if this wasn’t using Factom ;)”

3 Likes