Other Coins - Price & Trading topic

This is true. I lied to the questions to become an accredited investor … :sascha:

2 Likes

Phew okay. I figured I’ve got copies of my shares and that Maidsafe would likely honor the Safecoin allocation but was weary of loggin in and having that back fire. Thanks @happybeing @Dimitar

2 Likes

Brock Pierce was one of the largest initial MaidSafeCoin investors and probably continues to be. He is also prime candidate for sneaking Safe logo into “Ralph Breaks The Internet” movie. I think it’s great that he is running for President on a tech orientated message that can only be positive for the Safe Network, regardless of politics.

1 Like

Technically yes, but he is also the responsible for the infamous crowdsale disaster we had to endure after engineering the distorted incentives for mastercoin holders, pumping his shitcoin to exit along with David Johnston. Maidsafe was left with useless mastercoin tokens that lost value overnight after the pumping was over. They scammed Maidsafe in a big way.

My first impression when I met him was that he was a huge asshole, and everyone I know who dealt with him agrees with this impression.

Btw, there is zero evidence of Brock pierce putting the Safe logo in the movie. The most likely thing that happened is that someone in the production typed “safe internet” in google images and grabbed a bunch of logos from security companies, including the Safe Network.

4 Likes

The last BTC dividend I received was from 13 Jun 2018:

Screenshot_2020-07-08_19-21-24

1 Like

who he? who him?

2 Likes

Oh really?

How do you know he invested in MAID?

EDIT.

Found it Blockchain Venture Capitalist Brock Pierce owns 10% of all MaidsafeCoins

1 Like

Well apparently Brock Pierce founded Tether and is also a cofounder of Block.One EOS.

So says the article below at least.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Richard Heart spends millions on ads in football matches. Will this attract new people to the crypto?

1 Like

Why you post this ???

1 Like

I’m sorry, friend. My initial post was not clear. I updated it. I should not post before bed ahahah, sorry. :safelove: I guess you’re not a football fan? What is the most popular sport in Korea?

1 Like

Filecoin (⨎) is an open-source, public, cryptocurrency and digital payment system intended to be a blockchain -based

Blockchain?

SAFENetwork will go viral near launch.

4 Likes

I’m reading this more like SAFE Network will have lots of farmers in China. More important SAFE Network will bring more hardware optimization.

How come back then I didn’t see this eastern egg? on his llaptop :nerd_face:

6 Likes

So I went to try out the accreditation test but I’m afraid it’s different for US investors. There’s a third party called BMI and they can access your financial I formation and info on assets apparently, in the warning it states if you don’t pass you can lose access to your account etc. Can any US investor here confirm this? Or have any success?

1 Like

@nigel, thank you once again. Up about 220% at the moment. Any other projects since then?

Anyone else, what projects you appreciate and why?

2 Likes

# 19 crypto
1.1B market cap. 242.4M :lock: for 4.65 years

Which crypto is that? :wink:

1 Like

Just opinions. Personally I like Tezos (XTZ), and I hear people talk about Ren and sometimes VeChain but I don’t know anything about those two so do your due diligence. Glad you made gains! Hope your life gets a little brighter because of it.

2 Likes