OTC transaction

Hello,
I would like to make a $8000 sell transaction worth of MAID with someone. I want to make off an exchange because of lack of liquidity on Poloniex and MasterXchange. I would prefer USD or BTC. The reason of my sell is that I’ve been payed in MAID from a client for a custom work and we need USD or BTC and I don’t want to bring the price down on exchanges by selling.

Please let me know if you might be interested

1 Like

You might also consider Shapeshift.io. You might have to do it in a couple of stages, but Shapeshift has proven very fast and pretty liquid. Should be able to have your BTC pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Shapeshift accounts for the lack of liquidity (if any) by estimating how much they have to spend to acquire a given amount of any particular token.

It works well, but can’t help this seller because it’d work exactly the same as if he manually split and sold part of his coins on each of 2 exchanges in proportion to their turnover and market depth.

1 Like

Sell small amounts piece, by piece. each day.

1 Like

Poloniex sold more than 100 bitcoin worth the past few days. It’s a bit less now, but still would be able to “get rid” of 8000$ worth around the current market price. Sure it’ll take 4 days to withdraw if you only went for first tier verification, but it’s not all that bad really if you ask me.

I’m buying. Have placed and still placing orders so please go ahead and depress the price. We’ll balance each other of course. Its called a market. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

So why didn’t you state your preference to the customer in the first place and ask to be paid this way? Why didn’t the customer sell the Maidsafe and give you the btc/usd? :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m a buyer! I’ll throw up some buy orders on MasterXchange in the .00008-9 range. Won’t rock the market at all.

2 Likes