Options, 5 exchanges can list ERC20 MAID immediately!

It’s all recorded on the btc blockchain, that data is not going to disappear.
And omni are currently spending money enhancing and building out omni.
Let’s cross that bridge when / if we need to.

5 Likes

Omni is permanently encoded on the Bitcoin block chain. If omni did go obsolete, which I highly doubt, Maidsafe would still be able to honour the 1:1 exchange from maidsafe to SAFECoin - which is all I, and many here, are interested in.

The disapearence of maidsafe would be a great shame to people who have not accumulated yet.

6 Likes

Where is that migration code?
Was it ever audited by anyone outside the Decorum project? <–NOT casting any aspersions here, for avoidance of doubt

1 Like

I think Seneca would need to answer that.

3 Likes

https://project-decorum.github.io/pdc-erc20-transition

@Seneca can you answer the question of @Southside, please?

6 Likes

Agreed, along with Kucoin and Kraken.

4 Likes

I can’t find where to apply to Kraken @Sotros25 perhaps your friend would know? Here are the applications for

Huobi Global

Kucoin

Kucoin google doc link takes you to application process.

I would just like to know if this is at all helpful to Maidsafe or where they stand on erc20 MAID or just keeping nose to the grind stone (has been working to be fair, huge amount of progress) and getting real Safecoin released ASAP. Or even if they are okay with us working together or appointing someone from the community to fill these out once we know which route is most desired.

4 Likes

Personally my take is, we are all in this together. So all help is appreciated. I think 2 tracks, list omni maid where we can and look at erc20 more deeply. Already in maidsafe there was work done and just the other day more was. I should say though none of the projects that did it so far found it easy, it seemed quite troublesome. I am open minded though.

[edit we know you can create the tokens in minutes/seconds, but that is a tiny part of the job.]

19 Likes

Sorry for hijacking the thread, just wanted to wish you David a merry Christmas, I hope you can enjoy the moment with friends/family/whoever ! Have a great time and thx for all the hard work

18 Likes

I’ll second that. We’ll all be here to help how we can. For now, Merry Christmas, David and to the whole MaidSafe crew as well!!

19 Likes

I agree too.

And a merry Xmas to everyone and happy holidays

12 Likes

I looked at info about listing inguiry for Upbit. Unfortunately the shared orderbook between Upbit and Bittrex ended about a month ago. Their seems to be some regulation uncertainties in Korea at the moment about which coins are allowed.

But here is a link to listing inquiry pre-review.

Here are some info about the process.

• Upbit never asks or demands listing fee.
  • The application form (on Upbit website) is the ONLY way to apply for listing on Upbit, not via Telegram, Linked-in, E-mail, broker, etc.
  • Listing is only carried out after having offline meeting at Upbit’s office.
  • Upbit does not operate external agency to assist or broker listing, and all procedures are done directly through Upbit personnel.
  • Within 90 days of submitting the application, Upbit will contact the project teams which passed the Preliminary Review. These teams will be subject to Upbit’s In-depth Review process.
4 Likes

Kraken Listing process.

Process info:

We have a team that researches cryptocurrency projects and if a project catches our interest and meets our checklist of requirements, we’ll reach out to the project developers.

Here’s how you can get involved in the process if you’re a developer or fan of a coin project.

For coin developers:

• You can email us all the details of your project to listing@kraken.com (only a developer or project team member may use this email).
  • Make sure to give us as much information as possible about your project.
  • Given the high volume of requests, our responses will be delayed.
  • Emailing us does not increase the chances of listing with us in any way.

For coin enthusiasts/traders:

• If you are interested in any particular coin to be listed on Kraken, feel free to share this link with the respective developers.
8 Likes

Look what I found, OKEX Malta LTD, And Maidsafe have a VFA Malta license for Bittrex Inernational, as they are located in Malta, this might be a good chance?

OKEX Malta LTD is responsible for processing requests related to Maltese and Italian law enforcement in accordance with our terms of service, our privacy policy, and applicable law.

Some Listing info:
If you would like to list your tokens on OKEx, please follow our token listing procedure and submit your application with the following documents and information to list@okex.com:

1. White paper of the project
  2. Letter of legal advice
  3. Your social media account(s), telephone number(s), and email(s)

If your application is met, we will be in touch to proceed with your application in 5-10 working days.

1 Like

Very true, th US has currently t l no way to buy Maidsafe.

2 Likes

Okex is not very reliable. They delist coins very often if they don’t like it for some reason or when the volume is low.
Privacy coins have no chance at all. MAID is not yet a privacy coin, but as the real Safecoin comes out, it will be delisted immediately.
I would only go for exchanges that are also willing to support the transformation to Safecoin.

5 Likes

But would it hurt to get some volume until Safecoin is created? When we come “Safecoin” far, volume and exchanges might not be a problem due to popularity of our awesome tech.

Okex might not be MR Right but MR Right now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Exchange deals and relationships are a bit of work and need to be done on the right terms (ideally no-fee) and for the right reasons (co-marketing, community building, etc). I worked BD at Steemit for two years and helped get Steem listed on Binance, Bithumb, Huobi, etc. And now I’m doing the same kind of exchange relationship / industry partnership work for V SYSTEMS which is currently #64 on CoinMarketCap. But, of course, I’m always talking to people in the industry and reminding them about MaidSafe, if the topic comes up!

9 Likes

Yes, well that all changed about an hour, when MAID was just relisted on ChainRift:

https://www.chainrift.com/trading?coinpair=MAID/BTC&

5 Likes

I don’t feel as rushed to migrate to ERC20 now that we have Chainrift.

6 Likes