Daniel you are the genius behind safe.exchange, I’m just a simple clueless consumer who can’t even code.
You ask for SEC holders opinion so here is mine, I post it here, because again I can’t login safe.exchange’s forum. This was the idea behind SAFE.EXCHANGE and what people put their money to support.
Even after your announcement that your going in another direction, I’ve NEVER sold my SEC, because when I believe in something I support it regardless. I can even give you my public ID and you will see yourself that those coins NEVER moved. From a SAFE Network project, heck even the first SAFE Network project, SAFE.EXCHANGE is now a private blockchain project with:
Fee for transactions
Private blockchain network
"I don’t want people to get dragged into what they don’t want to do!"
Email from sec holders, I PMed you to stay on course and be patient
(keep to the original proposal)
I’m a producer of software, I don’t have to plugin to something else
Then please push forward the SAFE Network api, like seneca is doing right now
Server: My question here is Safe.exchange going to keep working on a server?
vote.safe.exchange: My question here is Safe.exchange going to have a website on the clearnet?
Vote indefinetly: I thought that you could vote on a proposal and after that get your coin back, does this mean that SEC are going to remain in proposals indef…
Integrity of blockchain
- Did you know that Vitalik Buterin was ddosing the Ethereum network to stop the DAO hacker? ddos is possible on a blockchain, I believe even a private blockchain.
- Do you know about Double Spending as a service (tool)
Daniel these are my questions/concerns:
- Who are the miners of this private blockchain and how do all the participant get paid, if they’re not a miner?
- Who/what prevents a ddos? SAFEcoin did this in the early idea
- Is the scaling issue solved on this private blockchain?
- What are the login mechanisms into the SAFE.exchange?
- Will the safe.exchange website stay on the clearnet?
- Is this anonymity, you speak off proofable?
- Voting: when voting you can import your privatekey, when you submit a vote it seems like your sending the entirety that’s in that wallet to the proposal. (is this true) maybe for the future there should be an option to pick how much you want to send for that proposal.
My 2 SECents: please come back to the SAFE Network and give SAFE.exchange it’s true home. Although things haven’t gone as quick as we all hoped, good things take time. 1 some parts of blockchain wasn’t built with security, but as afterthought, if you put that against something that was built with security from day 0, it becomes clear to even me as clueless simple consumer. You asked for people’s opinion, so maybe it’s time to vote about this matter.
You can create two bitcoin addresses and people can send 1 SEC to a YES or NO addresses, “IF YOU SHOULD TAKE THE PROJECT BACK TO THE SAFE NETWORK” you keep the money that’s generated and you’ll have the real opinion of the SEC holders. I’ll send 10000 SEC for a yes vote, because I believe it’s the best thing for the project.
You are a true builder, I’m just a resident that shelters under your idea, but please build on a solid secured foundation.