One from TBL, very SAFElike

2 Likes

“The father of the Internet” (actually, of the WWW) :smile:

It seems the SAFE Network is never mentioned in articles like these. We as a community need to start commenting on articles like this to help raise awareness of the SAFE Network.

3 Likes

Seems a bit less than groundbreaking stuff…so you store “secure pods” of your data on presumably a “secure sever” somewhere and apps ask for access…MIT is inventing…a shared folder API…??

“With Solid, you store your data in “pods” (personal online data stores) that are hosted wherever you would like. But Solid isn’t just a storage system: It lets other applications ask for data.”

1 Like

As a supporter of this project, I look forward to seeing the test-net turn into the live-net, and consequentially the focus shifting some resources towards press articles and interviews to drive adoption.

The SAFE network has alway hit below its weight in PR, it’s one of the biggest stealth projects around IMO.

3 Likes

Which I think is actually a great thing in many ways. Not quite ready, but a dedicated community devoted to testing, support, and feedback. Then we take the world by storm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have something in mind like “Simpsons already did it” only “SAFE already did it” instead

1 Like