One Chain to Rule Them All

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

When a mod posts as a mod the post will have a background staff color or yellow. If there is no yellow you can assume it is personal opinion.

Moderation…[quote=“chrisfostertv, post:21, topic:7823”]
isn’t that a prime function of the safe network
[/quote]

On the SAFE Network there will be moderated and unmoderated forums, it will be a choice on the owner of such forums.

Well that kind of stands out, if it aint yellow it’s a personal comment…did not know that…thanks!

1 Like

I’m actually referring to self moderated forums, I guess there’s levels of doing that today…but were still living in a time of self interest, economics of the invisible hand.

Sorry got distracted, but yes with negative interest rates, threats of bail-ins (debt for equity swaps) and the chance of not getting your equity back at all…Bitcoin as the reserve and hopefully SAFEcoin as a standalone programmable asset is a darn good choice.

I only just got into watching the markets on Poloniex and boy there’s massive swings between the listed assets, not sure if it’s the result of new fiat coming in.

Yes thats what I thought…a lot of money, but not so hard to cover you say…was thinking the actual Bitcoin price would be the factor in determining viability, but your indicating the expectation of rising volume to cover the input costs.

Yes, I have read that expressed as a convenience/ utility yield.

Thanks for the input :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry for calling you a ‘name’ in one of my responses…after an ear bashing from @jm5 (in yellow mode) and a strong hint that I should delete the reference, I decided to delete the entire sordid entry.

I now realize that you were not sporting yellow at the time of berating the Janitor and so it was entirely on your own time that you engaged the cleaning man in such delicate prose.

1 Like