Omniwallet stuck sending Maidsafe

Imported my privatekey and it showed up the maidsafe coins. Trying to send them to polonix now but its stuck in sending. Any advice?

Do you see the transaction in the blockchain? or at www.omnichest.info ?

No its not leaving the wallet, its just hanging with a spinning loading icon

1 Like

Just saw an old post that the bitcoin (I send so I could pay transaction fees) needs to have 6 confirms before sending, this may be the problem

If you do know your receiving or sending address you can check the blockchain or like I said on www.omnichest.info to see if it’s not just the website that keeps hanging.

hmhmmm - just to be sure - you are not using firefox but chrome …? do you …? cause firefox seems to have problems with this website …

2 Likes

Ok, yes on firefox. didnt know that will try another machine

1 Like

Yes working on chrome, thanks

5 Likes

cool! :slight_smile: you’re very welcome =) (i had the same problem once :wink: )

1 Like

Sent them on, now they aren’t showing up on polonix. Its at 5 confirms. Whats the time-frame for polonix credit additions?

sorry no clue [why is 20 char the min for a post? Oo]

1 Like

6 confirmations for Bitcoin transactions

1 Like

Heres the transaction, no sign in polonix

It’s this one I see: http://omnichest.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=4d08be987fe2e400ba38e639a02cdd8a8a25ddd506f0c7e389141729f9c065d8

Are you sure you deposited on a maidsafecoin address and not a bitcoin deposit address on Poloniex. You can always send them an email and explain it doesn’t show, I’ve had the same issue again and they’ll help you right away.

1 Like

Under maidsafecoins, used generate a new maidsafe address. Sent it to that, its showing in omniwallet balance check.

Then you might want to contact Poloniex through their ticketing system: Support :

1 Like

I did a test a week ago and it took many hours. 4 or 5 from memory to appear/clear in poloniex balances. Apparently that is typical

1 Like

Ok, may wait it out then I guess. Sent them a ticket but if its not automatic I guess it may take some time

1 Like

Showing up now in unconfirmed, have to wait 10 more transactions. Its all working fairly smoothly though. Thanks for the help

2 Likes

Isn’t it a great community :slight_smile:

They always help with my stuff like this too

2 Likes