OMNI Wallet , maidsafe coins have not arrived

Hi,
have been sent an email stating that my Maidsafe coins
have been successfully withdrawn from Masterexchange
. I have sent them to my Omni wallet and have used
my public key address .I have used this address about 6 times with
out any issues but this time they have not yet arrived in my Omni
wallet and it has been 2 days so far. I have checked the public key
address address several time and it is correct, don’t know what to do.
I know this problem may have been posted in the forum before but can’t find any answers
and I would appreciated some help.
Thanks so much.

1 Like

You can check on omnichest.info to see if they’re on your address, if so, it’s a problem with Omniwallet.

1 Like

Open your Omniwallet, and let it rest for about 10 minutes. Sometimes, after a number of minutes the coins show up.

1 Like

Hi Switch01 Withdrawal requests are reviewed manually for increased security. Masterxchange can take 48 hours for processing. I can’t find anywhere if Masterxchange also include the 0.0001 BTC fee, which will help a lot to speed up your transaction.

2 Likes

My address is on omnichest.info but it dose not show the correct balance , only show the old balance .

Have tried opening my Omni wallet , but no luck .Thanks

Like @19eddyjohn75 said, masterxchange only handles the requests once a week. A few days ago @dallyshalla posted a chat with the owner of masterxchange in which he stated that they only handle the requests every 4 days. You can try to contact them to be sure about it.

1 Like

There’s an issue with double spent withdrawals at Masterxchange. You should contact them through support@masterxchange.com and ask them to resend the withdrawal.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1MaStErt4XsYHPwfrN9TpgdURLhHTdMenH/transactions

1 Like

Thanks for all your reply’s, I will sent an email to Masterxchange and ask them to resend the withdrawal after I have waited a couple day’s. It was just a bit of a shock to have received an email from Masterxchange that the order had been processed and for the coins not to have appeared in my Omni wallet . If I have any more problems I will asked for more advice and a special thanks to those who replied my post.

2 Likes

Either they have been sent, or they haven’t been sent.
It has nothing to do whether you can see them in your wallet.
You can simply look up your address transactions from anywhere (blockchain.info) and see whether a send transaction occurred or not.

OT: in the US Cryptsy’s under investigation. Not a good business to be in.

1 Like

Thanks janitor,
my address and coin totals are not on the block chain .I have emailed Masterxchange with no reply from them ,not sure what to do next its been 4 days since they processed my withdrawal.
regards switch01.

I sent them an e-mail yesterday, I’m in the same situation.

They will resolve it today, I contacted them.

1 Like

Just received this in the mail:

There has been a issue with the withdrawals. Somehow the transaction our mastercore broadcasted were not included in any blocks.
We
found its related to the current malleability attack on bitcoin since
most of our withdrawals have been changed in transaction id
Due
to the intensive manual process we need to make, and the fact that we
only have a couple hours a day available to work on this, we expect to
solve this within a couple of days
Also, to be
safe in this case we have to be sure the input tx are all spend and make
a lot of manual work, so it will take a bit of time

Of course they are.
Every single address that’s been ever used is on the blockchain.

H guys ,
Great news for me, my Maid safe coins arrived in my wallet today . Thanks to every one who replied my post .

1 Like

About ten days after you’ve requested a withdrawal? It’s probably time that everybody who’s still on masterxchange gets out of there and moves their coins to a wallet of which they own the keys themselves.

If someone prefers to keep the coins on an exchange, poloniex seems to be the best option right now.

I moved my couple of hundred maidsafecoin from masterxchange 2 days ago. Had been sitting there for a while now. I only left them there in case I bought more and could save one lot of withdrawal fees.

It went through yesterday