[Offline] Playground sn v0.53.0, sn_cli v0.44.0

Please do - @aatonnomicc will credit your beer account for when you finally pluck up courage to make it to Glasgow

1 Like

I think so - not 100% sure

Yes he can - I have uploaded all that old Stones stuff while waiting to join as a node

safe cat safe://hygyy1yybxpaui64bk9sbjqdjbc8bw3t6dtgiuq8d49zwu695s9qahg5ohzao >naughty.mp3 <— somewhat naughty parental advisory

3 Likes

Just done it but got the following message with it if someone wants to give it a try

Content may have been correctly stored on the network, but verification failed: safe://hygyy1yybp9edeorgb1wyu9yyoofd9nuz3czc9339kx7gdcumq9fx8r6sj9ey> begblagsteal.mp3

2 Likes

My verification is not failed )

1 Like

I learned and installed bash on my Windows machine, so now I have two laptops waiting to join as a node.

Good day so far, time for a bath and let the nodes keep on trying. :beers:

4 Likes

I got it!

I also got the naughty, but I’m not able to cat my own nugget anymore.

3 Likes

Relax and enjoy…
:smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a feature of new Rust v1.58.0, you’ll need to upgrade your Rust compiler.

2 Likes

ahh, thank you :+1:

2 Likes

There’s another Stones song there waiting to be written

4 Likes

Not sure if you seen this one last week @Southside as you were on detention :rofl:

safe://hy8ayqyybwy43t853ng65n6q79c3ozyypxui7s7tyg8amm8hme3iu33dh4m6o> bigdunc.mp4

1 Like

Just as we always add rm-rf ~/.safe/ for new test nets can we also add rustup update before new builds?

Just for forgetful folks like me.

2 Likes

I politely ignored that knuckle-dragging thug. Should have been kept in Barlinnie.

1 Like

This would indeed be good to add in the form of a command that can be copied directly, instead of the human form “remove”. But it needs a white space…

1 Like

haha missed this - give the man the job full time

1 Like

The instructions say to use a similar sized node (20GB). Will the node artificially limit the free space to 20GB if I have more than 20GB, or will I need to partition out space specifically for the node test?

2 Likes

rm -rf /home/$USER/.safe ← will that do?

1 Like

This is a very good point…

I think you can only set the max-capacity when you directly use the sn_node command, not the more user friendly safe node join --blah

Am I talking mince?

1 Like

safe cat safe://hygyy1yybz96twx6s877b44t6mk3t15e98c3wfya6pzdn5hadzuh5wwmyno4o > ahahahah-ha-ha-ha.mp3

1 Like