I am getting the same results summarized by @peca above. I always ran --local-addr and --public-addr with appropriate values before (prior testnets), and that worked when a NAT rule was setup on my router explicitly, and now its failing with addr in use. No other processes outside of a single sn_node are running other than the bare minimum processes when an Alpine LXC is spun up.
I tried without --skip-auto-port-forwarding but couldn’t see any automatic mapping taking place via UPnP either on the router backend.
I’m terminating my Hetzner nodes for now to conserve my credit.
Ready to try again when we have learnt from tonights run. I’ll continue to put/get from home as long as the devs feel there is value in that.
That’s because you didn’t create a keypair for your CLI so it’s using random ones for each command, i.e. the FilesContainer cannot be mutated with a different keypair from then one used when it was created, which is the one owning the container.
Try running safe keys create --for-cli, then create a new FilesContainer, and after that you should be able to mutate it with safe files add as you were trying.
S C:\Users\User_1> safe --version
PS C:\Users\User_1> safe networks add public https://sn-node.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/testnet_tool/public/network-contacts
0: ←[91mFormat of the config file at 'C:\Users\User_1\.safe\cli\config.json' is not valid and couldn't be parsed←[0m
1: ←[91munknown variant `ConnInfoLocation`, expected `Local` or `Remote` at line 1 column 41←[0m
Backtrace omitted. Run with RUST_BACKTRACE=1 environment variable to display it.
Run with RUST_BACKTRACE=full to include source snippets.
PS C:\Users\User_1> safe networks switch public
the pi is alive but get the above error on the windows laptop
All I know is that for the first, say 5, downloads the files were currupted (on win 11 machine). I then fired up a linux instance in a VM (on the same machine) and gets were fine there. I then came back to the native win 11 terminal and gets were fine. Nothing that I know changed on the machine (it could be that updates were running in the background)