Odroid C1's for sale

I’ve decided to go a different direction with farming. So, I have decided to sell my Odroid C1’s. I have 8 of them. Each has a case, power cord, and 8gb SD Card. I am selling them for $30 dollars a piece. I will take bitcoin or maidsafecoin as payment. I will give a $5 discount for maidsafecoin

pm me if you are interested.

I’m interested I just don’t have either of those currencies.

Just thought I would let the community know that the SAFE Network economy is alive and well. 2 of the 8 Odroids have been bought with MaidSafecoins.

That’s means there are only six left, get yours while supplies last.

May I ask why you do not like them?

edit: I would LOVE to offer some help and this would allow me to do so as I am NOT a dev of any kind… AFAIK though, I cannot help with the network yet…still. :frowning:

I like the Odroids. They work perfect. I just don’t need them any more.

Gett’em while they’re hot!!! Only 4 left.

What are you using in their place?

I am going to run multiple vaults on one computer instead.

Only two left!!! Get’em while you still can!!!

We are officially sold out.

@frabrunelle

I just want to get lil fact-check here from someone a little more attached to the project:

Wouldn’t I be 100% correct to advise this man and everyone else to hold their horses on designing their farming implementation, as at this stage no one knows what a “winning strategy” will look like?

1 Like

A couple of Odroids at a bargain are useful for a lot of reasons. They may or may not be ideal farm rigs, but they’re useful otherwise, too, at least to me.

Oh that wasn’t what I meant at all! Everyone needs odroids!

I just thought it was odd how far along his design was, and how sure of it he was-- odroid is a great choice for a million things :).

1 Like

I’m not looking for the perfect winning strategy. I’m looking for the simplest to maintain. I’m just one guy that wants to help support the network. It became cumbersome to maintain 8 different machines. So, I have decided to simplify down to one machine.

where are you shipping from?

i’d be interested but i dont want to pay a lot for shipping

I’m all sold out…