NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

Dashboard? I cannot find that on the nvo.io site. And the crowdsale link at the top of the page on your site leads to the bottom of the page and no crowdsale info.

1 Like

It won’t be available until the crowdsale has started.

1 Like

OK. fair enough. . .

Will NVO tokens be on the omni protocol?

Think you mean public here?

5 Likes

I took it as an address that is yours and not belonging to another like an exchange

4 Likes

They’re using counterparty for this:

4.3 Counterparty
Safenetwork will be used for the exchange while counterparty will be used for token creation and fees
distribution because of the exciting features they are working on. Soon NVO will be able to use smart
contracts on the bitcoin blockchain using serpent or solidity. These smart contracts will burn XCP instead
of gas, thus it will be an implementation of smart contracts into the bitcoin blockchain using Counterparty

3 Likes

Anybody getting in on this ICO? It’s open right now correct?

Is anyone having issues with buying in? The clock on the page went to zero, but there’s not option for buy in.

1 Like

same here :confused:

Tonbi- The Join Crowdsale button on NVO.IO doesn’t do anything? Are there issues?

The crowdsale has started and link on the website has been added. Please be careful of scammers trying to scam users into sending addresses elsewhere on the slack channel. Only use the dashboard on the website for the crowdsale.

3 Likes

I still cant find the crowdsale/dashboard link??? The crowdsale link is still dead.

Hi refresh cache and click on crowdsale button.

1 Like

@Byron_Yoshida it doesn’t work if you have an ad blocker on. Try it with a browser without an ad blocker

3 Likes

Hi the crowdsale link has been updated. Click on crowdsale button. If it doesn’t work clear your cache. It has nothing to do with adblocker

1 Like

I just had to refresh. I’m in and have contributed. Thank you for the opportunity to participate. My colleagues and I have been talking about a decentralized exchange this week as Polo keeps crashing and holding our coins hostage. I will be advertising this to the others now that the crowdsource is up!

3 Likes

Didn’t expect so many people to come so soon for the crowdsale. Huge load on the website right now so if it’s taking some time just wait.

5 Likes

You have a good thing going and the market demand is there! Is there a location where it says how much the crowdsource has accumulated?

1 Like

Good question. That’s definitely standard these days.