NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

So you just pasted link to video podcasts? :thinking:

1 Like

Those aren’t podcasts.

1 Like

Hello it is nemgun, i use Yani’s account, ban him also if you want.
Who is he giving a course to ? to a stupid, an investor who doesn’t care, or a developer ? because a developer won’t be interested, he would more think that he is trying to insult him, as he tries to explain some basic stuff.
Ok community safeGollum, chill guys, don’t be that stupid, you are competing with the ERC20 scams.

@Audity
You look like a fan of PCmag 1996, except that he is reading it in 2017.

I told that you will cry “My precious” i see you insulting NVO, i see you like gollum, stay with you penny maid waiting milleniums before than your project borns, like a tetris while the world is at PS4.

Basic courses, if i follow them my cents that i will find mistakes there.

I know that the moderators will delet this post, as they are biazed, even one of them contacted me on skype, and acted like a small scammer.

let me tell you savage, BIGbtc, nigel, criticise me more, you will scream harder “My precious” very soon.

You were supposed to delet this thread, but decided to continiue on it, i decided to give you a lesson, follow xenio closely, the github will be available in 15-20 days, the good devs will know where maidsafe failed.

Video explanations for developes, maybe that’s the problem, trying to teach to a developer his job, with basic terms.

Stop trying to impress people who doesn’t know how to plug an outlet, stop insulting people now, it is because of idiots like you who endangers decentralization and brings more regulation, you were supposed to be our suppliers, at this point it is simple, either deliver, or you get out of our plan. We have the capacity to deliver NVO with or without you, without you, it will bring more marketing to you project. Stop your testnets with modified google chromes and private keys to connect in, it is really complicated to get into safenet, i wonder how the industry would react if it was in production.
What is weird, is that a design shocked you, DavidMc0, you want me to appologies, for what ? because you guys insulted me first ? Why do you want me to apologies, because the design impressed you ? for me the design is nothing, only the development is interesting.

Have good evening gollums, ban yani if you want, we don’t care anymore to be present here.

Hey how about getting along. Can you do that?

4 Likes

Clearly does not undrstand MAID.
Clearly doesnt know when to stfu. Ego much?

I sure hope they deliver so ppl who invested can at least roi.
It would seem to me they are just polishing their funding technique, If it wasnt for the relentless barage of shite coming from them.

It would seem to me. A non programmer. That no architecture would be set in stone yet, being as its still being created.

I never did trust them since they claimed they were not asking for money but doing an ico.

2 Likes

Barring my barrage of emotes, I was levelheaded. But he still equates me to some fictional character.

2 Likes

The whitepaper at xenio-io is nothing but a marketing document. Nothing technical there at all. However, that’s OK, because they do admit in the “whitepaper”, such as it is, that they just copy/pasted Etherium, so I suppose if you want technical information, you can always go to the Etherium whitepapers.:wink:

5 Likes

Is it just me or does this tirade make somebody else think of Donald Trump? So sad.

6 Likes

Unfortunately yes. Reading this thread has reinforced my belief that most of the community and certainly the devs in this project are a cut above the rest. :confused: Plenty of smart devs out there of course, but there aren’t very many who could hold a candle to the core of this team; not in terms of motive, attitude or ability (all 3 characteristics are very important). Apparently a lot of devs can’t even wrap their heads around what is being built or where to access text-based info on it, no matter how many times they are told or pointed to links?!

I guess we’ll see over the next few years who was right. Market caps now don’t mean much at this point though, SAFE hasn’t launched yet. Let’s see what the landscape looks like 12 months after launch.

And RE ‘is SAFE more important than BTC or Eth or Tor etc’… erm, well YES, obviously it is! Jesus, do you guys not have any idea what SAFE actually is? If SAFE works all of that other stuff can pretty much go away, 90% of it becomes redundant if SAFE is robust and does what it says.

If they succeed in changing the way humanity interacts with data then I don’t think posterity will judge them any differently for having taken 5, 10 or 20 years to achieve it.

15 Likes

I’ll second that.

tonbi etc show that they have not spent the time to look at the available material and from ignorance of the details of the project decide to belittle the project and the people waiting for it to eventuate.

No problems if one hasn’t got time to seek out the material for a work in progress project that really is as big as the protocols on the current internet (except perhaps tcp/ip since they are using it and not replacing it) So there cannot be a single architecture document and one has to seek out the components (github is a starting point) and delve into the parts that they are interested in.

My problem is that they decide to take the mindset to belittle what they haven’t taken the time to understand and assume it is a crypto project. The words of the 2 show they are interested in the crypto market and not in actual projects. Comparing SAFE to crypto projects, give me a break.

As I said a while ago, and I ask them to point to the architecture document for the internet as a whole. A single detailed architecture document doesn’t exist for the internet, but only overviews, briefs, etc. And similarly any single document on SAFE will read as a brief and not architecture and can only be an overview. Now is not the time to do it as it changes as the challenges are met by the team as they nut out how to realise the various protocols.

15 Likes

1.- Take some of the hundreds of ideas around this world, that have never been implemented properly, and claim that you have the solution.

2.- Design a nice website and a whitepaper that does not really say anything. Of course declare that the most critical part of the project is secret.

3.- Create an ICO and advertise it in the biggest forums.

4.- Grab the money from the noobs and feed their hopes with a video full of color and moving images.

5.- Repeat the play before they realize that have been ripped off.

3 Likes

@Jabba Hi, it is Imed. It is always a pleasure to read what you write, however, you shouldn’t say that Safenet is better Bitcoin or Ethereum, i have just noticed that actually Safenet exists, but in your minds, it is an emotional imaginary connection, some kind of harmony between yourself with podcasts, which makes me think that you re the walt disney of the cryptos, it is awesome.

Effectively if we project on the next few years, i imagine the scene, as most you are elders, so you would talk with grand childrens, telling them : “You know, some years ago we were going to make a decentralized internet, we used radio as technology to communicated, it was called podcasts in 2017, there was a 70’s harmony, like in a concert of Queen or a disc of Abba, all hand in hand, like in village people. but after 1 years, time catched us back, the NASA went to Mars, and we are at testnet 232”, your grand childrens would be amazed by that history, however, restric access to the less then 18 in the forum, you could give them wrong notions and disrupt their education.

I understand your will power, there is a lot of elders here, so you try to do your last big hit, some may have dreamed about it during their whole life, and i respect that.

I respect this motivation, even if i know that it won’t lead anywhere, it is my personal though on it, try not to be insultant.

For the different architectures, learn order, how does internet startes ? it went from a basic system to a more complex one, go easily guys, start by something simple, feed it, grow it, even if you have your vision, you must understand that the world doesn’t have it, i mean that your users doesn’t have 800 hours to understand how it will work. As a developer, it is easy for me, i read the architecture, the requirements, plus 3-4 full days of research and then i understand it. In your case i have been deceived, i didn’t found an architecture, haven’t found requirements, i just found an unclean code, with old references, and a customized google chrome as a testnet, i have been deceived as i wanted to build something on your technology.

Try to solve that, to go from new basics, to stop with the podcasts, and the future may be better, maybe your grand childrens could finish it. I hope that grand dad David irvine will have a long life, to explain to his grand childrens.

For BIGbtc it will be a cartman as grand child, i would see a Mr.garisson as grandchildren for Savage.

For the guys who asked the question about Xenio, it is an ethereum fork with dash-like implementations and some of blackcoin regarding the POS. Ethereum have a decentralized internet, that’s why i wanted to fork them and save time. The thing is that i plan to modify it in order to allow an easy swap from a network to another without too much hassle, to ease the integration of clear net, without having to change domain name, it is very important for a lot of services, as it is used by a lot of high ranked companies, the easier the implementation, the more likely they will join, and doing so that it will be untraceable, as of now, you can be traced on ethereum as they use a proxy, however, the strong point is that you can use a normal browser to get access, even the nodes are traceable, i have some ideas about how to solve that issue.

About forking, even maidsafe forked other technologies and adapted them to its own needs.

You don’t understand, regarding NVO i have been contacted by different companies to use my technology, this is whre i understood that i have to protect it.
About biggest forums, you know, there are about 3800 users in safenetforum, it is not that big, bitcointalk is a lot larger then that, for example, NVO had around 10k investors, with 30k registered users, and 2300 active on slack, it is already a great amount, and i imagine that once we go in production it will be higher, it is great.
Do not criticize without taking in consideration different parameters, and 90% of the drama came from this forum, saying that you wanted to be refunded while we got 3 demands only, we haven’t scamed anyone, we have withdrawed 9% instead of the 30%, we took what we need for the next milestone and to launch some marketing as we need to get more users into the platform by the release of the next milestone, Maidsafe coin will be one of the supported coins on the wallet, you will hava nice and functional wallet for your safe coins, it will also be one of the coins to be listed on the DEX.

1 Like

snake-e1425172195416

7 Likes

Cool, then you will be able to point to where exactly in Chrome and Google services that i …

Self Authenticate > Autonomous Network > Send an email ?

I must have: missed those features, but feel free to post the link here so i can give them a go :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“They are referring to MAIDSafe’s SAFE network, but if the SAFE network isn’t ready by December or so, they’re planning to use an alternative system that they’ll create themselves.”

lol, where have I heard this before * cough * safex cough cough.

1 Like

@dirvine i know that you deleted the message, but here is what the safebrowser forked of : https://beakerbrowser.com
I don’t say that it is bad, it is all good as technologies can be married to provide a better result.

@John beakerbrowser uses chromnium, so does the electron framework or nwjs and a lot of other browsers does the same.

It is awesome guys, we talk developoment, it starts to be cool.

@cl0ck3d don’t worry we won’t use Xenio for NVO, the two procts are different, however, xenio will be listed on NVO with its assets. If we get to that point, NVO will use its own sollution, to be frank, i already did it s architecture, wasn’t going to wait 4 months without doing anything, but if safenet is ready, we will use it.

We are also building an architecture for decentralized banking, with great names in the banking industry. In the end, i will update several repos, several buildings, it would have been awesome if there was an architecture i could use to build them on Safenet, like creating layers to integrate these technologies and letting them communicating with safenet, that would have been really awesome.

But i only got youtube links, podcasts, and a github who looks like an abandoned tavern, and insults on top of that. You understand when i say that you are a satanic sect, it is scary :wink:

1 Like

If this was a sect you would’ve gotten your wishes at deletion of this thread etc., except everyone is being a saint with patience of your attacks and not to succumb to your deception. Who’s the master of deceit now? Satanic my ass.

Gee I hope he doesn’t find the pentagram behind the Safe logo…

lol not bad.

You baned us, insulted us, haven’t stoped to do it, and now you complain when i come back.

well, i don’t know what deceit you are talking about, i stick to my promises. We are still talking about safenet on the new website, the wallet will support maidsafecoin, the DEX too, so.

In reality, you made me thinking of a sect, by looking at your picture and your post style, i wasn’t able to restrain from releasing that sect thing, it was so fonny from my side. couldn’t restrain, sorry.

I would reply with literally anything but I’ve already said everything that needed to be said. Your group is just a bunch of little devils. “Stick to promises,” such as changing plans right when the ICO finishes. Right.