NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

managed to bung you some ETH right when it crashed for your ICO, hope you will turn out to be a better investment that Vitali’s ponzi. Tokens have appeared in counter wallet phew, TYVM & best of British to you.

Those UI pictures look very promissing !!

3 Likes

@nemgun Very nice images!

4 Likes

The images are really nice! I hope it will not even take you guys too long bring it to life :wink:

2 Likes

The ui looks great, wish will roll out soon.

2 Likes

The btc-e drama remind us about the need of a good dex exchange. Can’t wait for nvo :slight_smile:

That is interesting as I had sent emails both to contact@nvo.io and to support@nvo.io over the course of three weeks to a month and still haven’t received the slightest reply. Am I to understand that these emails are not working or being used by the NVO team? My questions were related to the distribution so I feel like now it is too late to act upon any information you may consider giving.

Good to know. I was thinking about picking some NVST up…Their roadmap on their website is not up to date. No a huge deal, but still not very professional.

Hello, we are sorry about the emails as it is difficult to reply to everyone, this is why we switched to a slack based support, a lot of people there have been helped for different issues, please, kindly join us there :

If you sent from an exchange, we have a different support way as we have to confirm that you actually are the owner of the transaction, everything will be explained on slack.

@Dwieluns2 Actually, Ton is in charge of the website and it should be soon updated, i am not personally concerned by the website update, i focus on the development of NVO.

Also, i promissed offline trading, resolved. I promised to solve double spending, resolved. I promised 0 conf, i found an issue, but i solved it, however it issued another problem, i burned a computer because of that as it had to manage a poloniex-like transaction volume, i understood from that the users would have to manage the same amount of transactions on their side, so i had to go for a light version, and it works pretty well, but doing so, i though about the websites who run APIs, how are they going to do if they were to be hosted on safenet.
These APIs need CPU, i tried to contact dirvine, he told me he is busy and that i should talk in the forum.
The safebrowser would be usefull for NVO, but i doubt that it will help in the case of a website like Poloniex or coinpayments.
I asked myself a lot of questions (even burned a good computer for that), doing that, i create a maidsafe 10.0, i would need about 2 months for good experimentations, the worst is that i did it in a week, that’s why i don’t think roadmaps are relevant to me, it is true that i haven’t slept about 19 hours in a week, no DDOS possibility, cloudflare will soon retire, also, the website’s origine is hidden by the network.
However, the technology is different from SafeNet.
In about 3 months, i think that we could swap the maids.

4 Likes

Thanks for being very responsive. I wish you the best for NVO, cause if it works I AM ON IT!!!

Thanks, i am not only making NVO to succeed, i am also making safenet 10.0, i think that NVO will really explode, as both have to work together.

3 Likes

With all due respect and wishing you all the success in the world, both as an investor and as a fellow human being, what you say above doesn’t sound very good at all to me. A professional developer needs to sleep. At least 8 h/night. And have regular meals. Roadmaps may feel irrelevant to you, but to those following the project from the outside they are very relevant indeed. To me a website with such an outdated roadmap is a sign of something being very wrong. Not necessarily with the coding of the software, but with the organization as a whole. A CEO responsible for a website that he cannot get to work? Hmm…

2 Likes

I could give you the link of the website to see how it is going, but i asked ton to take care of it in order to let me focus on something else. The thing is that i am still not satisfied by the result, as we should achieve concensus about it.
I haven’t slept during the crowdsale, and i have some troubles to get back to a normal sleeping schedule, i even stoped sport, you are right, i should recover a normal life rythm, you know, the problem is that computers doesn’t let you sleep, i may have eaten 20kg of muscles these last two months (accumulated during last year because of sport, mostly boxing) however my mental accuity and psychological strengh are still there, hopefully Yani can drive, every day we go for a drive to get food which is an appreciated pause for me, also he is not in his country which makes me proud of him as is doing well here. I also a financial who is going a great job managing the companies, i am proud of him too, i have daily reports which gives me more time to focus on the project, my home assistant is back too, so shaving, and maintenance duties will be properly taken care of. So i am fine now, if i have a blackout, i will take some holidays, thank you for worrying about me.

3 Likes

In the image provided above it says “exodus protest your wallet with a password” why does it say exodus and also wanted to note the spelling error “protest” should be “protects”.

4 Likes

Because the designer have been idiot, he putted a lot of exodus everywhere and i had to remove a lot of them.
The functions are been implemented one by one, i have missed this one. Ton gave exodus and jaxx as comparaison and said that we want something better, i wouldn’t e surprised if you find jaxx somewhere in the screens.
I have also received a design for an email backup, which sounds ridiculous for me, even if the backup is encrypted it shouldn’t be sent by email.
We will push the github repo soon.

I must admit that the design is really awesome, but the redaction and ideas are really bad.

2 Likes

Alright that makes sense and it does have a similar look to exodus, which isn’t a bad thing because it looks sharp, clean, and usable. So a plus there. Thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

no problem, i understand you, i have been annoyed by the exodus stuff, but it is the only thing we could do to explain the concept, a designer isn’t a developer. The most important is that things are moving.

2 Likes

You seem like a very nice person. I don’t know you at all, but I think we may have things in common. I’m a nervous type too, but I’m no sissy. I do worry about you as a person, but the truth is I also worry about my little investment, as well as about Safenet and NVO that I feel are beautiful projects. Take care of yourself for everybody’s sake.

“Has been an idiot” or “is an idiot”? If the tense is past - it’s all good. If it is present - fire him. He who keeps an idiot on the payroll is a bigger idiot than the first idiot, if you get my meaning.

By the way, I use Exodus myself and I like the design.
Wishing you all the best.
Sascha

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your caring about me, i will definitly do it :slight_smile: i really appreciate it.

Was an idiot, because he finished his work and now is gone, but if you only knew the amount of people i fire a day, internet brings a lot of good stuff, but keeps on trailing bad ones.

I think you are right, we have things in common :wink:

2 Likes

What do you mean by “safenet 10.0” ?

1 Like